Caption this - Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption this - Biden

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the (really bad word)do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

"Can you believe an arrogant jagoff elitist douchebag with hairplugs who shoves his foot in his mouth every time it opens could be Vice President? Not me!"

Comment

Look at me, Look at me, Look at me!

Comment

Who's got two thumbs, bad hair plugs, bad scarf, little pecker and an ego the size of Obamas ears?

This guy!
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

The scarves have been made by people all over the world and donated for sale to fund the Special Olympics.

He is definitely an elitist who puts his foot in his mouth every time he speaks. But he's not the first and won't be the last...
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I got ya' stimulus package riiight heeeeye, tough guy!

Comment

If Biden were on the opposite side of the aisle and from the South or Midwest, the media would have made him look infinitely worse than Dan Quayle by now. No question.

Comment

Working...
                X