Silent Fart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Fart

An elderly couple was attending church services.
    About halfway through, she leans over and says to her husband, 'I just let
    out a silent fart what do you think I should do?'
    He replies, 'Put a new battery in your hearing aid.'
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Good joke and a very funny topic line for Shocker net.

Comment

I had to break up the political bent here a little bit! Now if I would have titled it "Silent Old Fart"...
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Speaking of age, I was sent this one today...

MY NAME IS ALICE , AND I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH A NEW DENTIST.
        I NOTICED HIS DDS DIPLOMA ON THE WALL, WHICH BORE HIS FULL NAME. SUDDENLY, I REMEMBERED A TALL, HANDSOME, DARK-HAIRED BOY WITH THE SAME NAME HAD BEEN IN MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS SOME 30-ODD YEARS AGO.
        COULD HE BE THE SAME GUY THAT I HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON, WAY BACK THEN?
        UPON SEEING HIM, HOWEVER, I QUICKLY DISCARDED ANY SUCH THOUGHT.
        THIS BALDING, GRAY-HAIRED MAN WITH THE DEEPLY LINED FACE WAS WAY TOO OLD TO HAVE BEEN MY CLASSMATE.
        AFTER HE EXAMINED MY TEETH, I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD ATTENDED MORGAN PARK HIGH SCHOOL.
        'YES. YES, I DID. I'M A MUSTANG,' HE GLEAMED WITH PRIDE.
        WHEN DID YOU GRADUATE?' I ASKED.
        HE ANSWERED, 'IN 1975. WHY DO YOU ASK?'
        YOU WERE IN MY CLASS!', I EXCLAIMED.
        HE LOOKED AT ME CLOSELY.
        THEN, THAT UGLY,
        OLD,
        BALD,
        WRINKLED FACED,
        FAT-ASSED,
        GRAY-HAIRED,
        DECREPIT
        SON-OF-A-*****
        ASKED,

'WHAT DID YOU TEACH???"

Comment

That was a couple of very funny jokes, a good laugh is always fun. Here is an old one that was always one of my favorites ... hope you enjoy.

A woman was leaving a convenience store with her morning coffee when she noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.

A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary woman walking a dog on a leash. Behind her, a short distance back, were about 200 women walking single file.

The woman was so curious that she respectfully approached the woman walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I have never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"

"My husband's."

"What happened to him?"

The woman replied, "My dog attacked and killed him."

She inquired further, "Well, who is in the second hearse?"

The woman answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my husband when the dog turned on her."

A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two women.

"Can I borrow the dog?"

"Get in line."

Comment

Working...
          X