January 23, "Be Nice To Abortionists Day."
    January 26, "Help the US Automobile Industry Go Broke Quicker Day."
    January 27, "Be Nice to Terrorist Lovers and Tax Cheats Day."
    January 28, "Bipartisan Schmipartisan Day."
    January 29, "No Statute of Limitations on Anything Day."
    January 30, "Payback the Unions and Keep Joe Busy Day."
    February 3, "Being President is Hard Day."
    February 4, "More Socialized Medicine Day."
    February 5, "Community Organizing, Low-Flow Coffee-Makers and Trade-War Day."
    February 6. "Be Even Nicer to Unions and Terrorists Day."
    February 8. "Republican Moderates to the Rescue of the Rescue Day."

full details at:

I wasn't real big on the President of the United States taking question #10 in his 1st press conference (100% staged by the way) from the Huffington Post.

That would be like President Bush taking a question from the Klan...except President Bush hates the Klan.

No, not real big on that at all.....change.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      I wasn't real big on the President of the United States taking question #10 in his 1st press conference (100% staged by the way) from the Huffington Post.

That would be like President Bush taking a question from the Klan...except President Bush hates the Klan.

What was the question? I had to turn it off by the 5th or 6th question, because it was making me sick about how much this whole thing was staged for prime time.

Everything has to be a big splash for him, doesn't it? The Denver speech in the Broncos stadium, the inauguration, now this?

Comment

It's good to know I'm not the only one that turned it off
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla

What was the question? I had to turn it off by the 5th or 6th question, because it was making me sick about how much this whole thing was staged for prime time.

Everything has to be a big splash for him, doesn't it? The Denver speech in the Broncos stadium, the inauguration, now this?

I am paraphrasing but something to the effect of "Do you support Senator Leahy's motion to look into war crimes by the Bush Administration?"

Answer "I don't want to comment on something I have not read but no one is above the law".

I did leave out some spin.

Comment

Answer "I don't want to comment on something I have not read but no one is above the law, unless of course you're in my administration"
            FIXED
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
              Answer "I don't want to comment on something I have not read but no one is above the law, unless of course you're in my administration"
              FIXED

Comment

Who were those people disguised as reporters at Obama presser?
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Answer: Those were the people responsible for getting him elected.

Comment

It was pretty disturbing seeing BO's appearance at Elkhart, IN yesterday. It was just too bizzare, like he was still on the campaign trail with the crowd wildy chanting "Obama".

As Earl Pitts would say, "Wake up 'Merica!" We've got real problems to fix and it's time to drop the rock star treatment and start asking the tough critical questions.

Comment

Maybe someone needs to tell him he won.....it's time to stop campaigning and start governing....even if its crappy governing.

Comment

If you ever have a chance to listen to his press secretary Robert Gibbs speak, it is a real treat. Last week, I was at home watching one of the live afternoon press conferences. He gave the prepared speech pretty well, but when it came to the questions from the press, it was painful to listen to. Between every sentence was "uh." There was a lot of rambling on without directly answering the questions. It drove me bonkers.

Comment

Who freakin' uses a teleprompter for a press conference?

This is all just style over substance, and we all better get used to it, because it's going to be going on for 4 years.

This is all silly anyway, why do we need to go to the American people to pitch something that, according to BO, the country needs and the American people want anyway? And especially when you have ALL THE VOTES TO GET IT DONE!!

Just do it, take credit for saving America and move on! He is truly a wuss. You are the president. The buck stops with you.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                          X