After $25 Billion Bailout, Wells Fargo Goes to Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After $25 Billion Bailout, Wells Fargo Goes to Vegas

Yea, let’s go to Vegas on your dime! Yippee, we get to stay at the Wynn.
    What a country!

:(
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Just once I wish some oversight would occur before the event. I keep hearing of these things after the fact.

Comment

Wells Fargo cancels Las Vegas trip

Comment

:good: :good:
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

At least they are doing something with the money. Vegas strippers are having a tough time too!

And there is a sign outside of the Bunny Ranch: "Ranch Closed, Beat it!"
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

On 2nd thought, I think that there is a few million in the stimulus package for those industries.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Why is everyone so quick to hold the companies accountable but not the goverment that made it all possible?

I'm expecting a large-scale defeat of incumbents in two years. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                Why is everyone so quick to hold the companies accountable but not the goverment that made it all possible?
                Because we`re not allowed to criticize Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock

I'm expecting a large-scale defeat of incumbents in two years. :roll:
                  i wouldn't get hour hopes up. Congressional districts have been rigged to ensure that one party or the other never loses in those districts. the dems and republicans swapped territories to protect their own turf. :-x

The only way that cyle gets broke is with large numbers of new people with different politcal persuasions moving into districts, like has happened in Virginia over the past 10 years...
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                  X