The passing of a great fan, Jamie Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The passing of a great fan, Jamie Moore

This morning the Shocker Nation lost a great member, Jamie Moore. More importantly, a wonderful family lost a husband, a dad, a son, a brother, a friend, and much more. My Beta brother and good friend, Jamie ran track at WSU in the late 80s and was a huge Shocker basketball (and OU football) fan. He was whip smart, funny as H-E-double toothpicks, a great basketball coach (World Biddy Ball Champions last year), and an afficionado of 70s music and any sport you can think of. He was a wonderful husband, father, and friend. He will be greatly missed by many.

I hope that those of you so inclined will say a prayer for Jamie's wife, Kathi, and their three great kids, Bobby, Julia, and Brian, and for Jamie's dad, Jim, and sister, Jana.
    Wear your seatbelt.

This is a huge loss.

Jamie was an absolutely first class individual.

Comment

RIP Jamie
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I'll make sure to say a few prayers for the family. Another person taken too soon...
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Definately one of the good guys...can't believe he's not here anymore.

Just can't believe it.

Comment

Jamie Moore

I must have missed the news. Did he also have a brother named Reggie? I have lost track of that family. I am wondering if this is the same Jamie Moore that played Biddy with my brother back in the day. Would he have been about 43 years old?

Comment

My hat is off to the people at Kock Industries, they let Jamie come to work when he obviously shouldn't have been. But, that is what he wanted to do. Jamie was a class act, the Lord only takes the best. Let us take comfort that he is no longer suffering. Our prayers go out for him and his family. RIP Jamie!

Comment

RIP

SFL is back!

Comment

Working...
                X