Hiding in the Stimulus Bill...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kcshocker11
    As for Will, who I generally like, -- you could say that about every President a week into his first term. However, I hope Will is right.
    We all do Maggie!

8)
    Of course, we do..but we will see. We will see.

Comment

ACORN able to get stimulus money?
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

A little breakdown of the package from the Congressional Budget Office

Only 3% of the 825billion would be spent this year?

Then 13% to be spent next year...

Some interesting tidbits in the article.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Don't let it be said that I won't give the President his due when he is deserving of it.

This would be an example of change that I (and I think most Americans on both sides of the isle) would like to see.

At a swearing-in ceremony today for senior White House staff, Biden, apparently unaware that he would be administering the oath of office to the staffers, jo...

Drunk sounding Biden takes a shot at Chief Justice Roberts and the President gives him a nudge......the look on President Obama's face says it all. Don't do that crap again.

At least that's how I read it. And I loved it. Do the people's work and shut your trap. I am tired of the partisanship.

That being said, the Democratic Congress is out of control right now. I hope the President will curtail them in at least a little bit.

Comment

...by the time President Obama's term is halfway through, just 16 percent of the money will have been spent.
            Thus the reason the GOP is calling for immediate tax relief.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but stimulus checks and bailouts were all the work of Bush? This is nothing new...Republicans should be happy the Obama is following in his foot steps, right?

I may have just put two and two together...WuDrWu, do you and your older brother have the same initials? If so, this explains a lot! If not, then I guess I got the worng guy.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                Correct me if I'm wrong, but stimulus checks and bailouts were all the work of Bush? This is nothing new...Republicans should be happy the Obama is following in his foot steps, right?

I may have just put two and two together...WuDrWu, do you and your older brother have the same initials? If so, this explains a lot! If not, then I guess I got the worng guy.

I have no older brother Marty, sorry.

Comment

Bailouts and stimulus checks are bad economic policy no matter who is President.

Last I checked, Obama is President and thus he is responsible for this (and he supported Bush on this).

Marty what is your point? Do you want to discuss the issues and hand or live in the past?

Comment

You were right I looked over the stimulus package and buried deep in it was 12 billion for these!

No Sham Puns Allowed! 8)
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Not a big fan of Vince.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                        Bailouts and stimulus checks are bad economic policy no matter who is President.

Last I checked, Obama is President and thus he is responsible for this (and he supported Bush on this).

Marty what is your point? Do you want to discuss the issues and hand or live in the past?
                        I guess I have no point... :shock: Oh wait...

Comment

Working...
                        X