Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laptop messenger styled bag

Hi All,

Looking for a new bag to carry my laptop. Thinking i would like a messenger styled bag. The question: Anyone in town carry a messenger bag with "WU" or maybe "Wichita State" or "WSU" on it.

I am from out of town, so can't check the stores myself.

Thanks for your help!

I hate messenger bags because when I walk, they hit my left hip with every stride

Comment

I am open to any type of laptop carrying bag, but would prefer a messenger style.

Comment

You might try a Timbuk2 bag. I have one and they are really durable. You can design your own bag with a logo, but you may run into the whole trademark infringement deal. You could probably get away with WSU or Wichita State though or try getting approval through the athletic department to use the Wu or wheat logo.

Born and bred on the backs of San Francisco bike messengers, Timbuk2 builds tough-as-Hell backpacks, messengers, travel bags, and accessories designed to outlast you. Free Shipping and Lifetime Warranty.

Comment

While you would have to find someone to embroider a logo or letters, I really like my Ogio bag. Do a Google Shopping search for "Ogio hip hop messenger bag" and you'll see several places to get it. Very spacious for my 15.4" widescreen laptop with good padding inside. Lots of pockets on the outside too.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm sure Jocks and Jills still does custom embroidery, and they have the WSU License

Comment

Working...
            X