Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Orleans!

Rocked out HARD for New Years!! :yahoo:

The Jazz on Frenchman St. is as good as ever.

The French Quarter area was a delight and Bourbon Street was blowin' up with the influx of all the Utah and Alabama fans.

BOOBIES were everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That town has soooo much musical talent it isn't even funny. I am amazed each time I go... There is no place like it on this earth. If you are a jazz fan and haven't experienced it yet, you haven't lived...

80 degree temps on Saturday really helped to thaw out my frozen, Kansas bones.

T

...8)

How`s the rebuilding of the town doing???

Comment

How 'bout the horrible stench? New York smells like a rose garden compared to N'awlins. :D
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

There is lots and lots of rebuilding in the residential areas. Downtown New Orleans and the French Quarter are basically the same as they have always been.

Areas of Bourbon Street do stink a bit in the wee hours of the morning when the trash starts to pile up from the restaurants that have closed, but so does NYC. I was almost bowled over by the stench late one night walking down a sidewalk in Manhattan. Trash is trash and bacteria is bacteria. When you don't have alleys and the only place to put your trash is on the sidewalk in front of your establishment, it is going to stink! :(

The great news is, the sun comes up the next day and everything is fresh and clean to be stunk up again! :)

T

...8)

Comment

You mentioned something about boobies, did you see any silver dollar sized areolas? :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
            You mentioned something about boobies, did you see any silver dollar sized areolas? :yahoo:
            No silver dollars, just the tasty, hot, college-girl-sized. ;-)

Honies were everywhere like I have never seen in my life... It was aaaamazing!

T

...8)

Comment

Unfortunately (well fortunately) I wasn't able to watch or listen to the game tonight... I think I'll pass on the DVR replay and search my 999 channels of Cox for a plethora of boobies... it will take a voluminous amount of boobies to 'ease my pain'.
              :cry:

Comment

Are you sure you can say boobies on here without getting in trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
                  Are you sure you can say boobies on here without getting in trouble?
                  Yea, I think we're safe talking about boobies here... boobies are one of God's true masterpieces. :D

:good: :good:

Comment

Just don`t call an admin or mod a boob.

Comment

I ran into this cast of characters the last time I visited Stink-O-Ville:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=radqC4aTz0w :D
                      SFL is back!

Comment

Working...
                      X