Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not bad
    Not great either.

Sub - Terrance COPPER played with the saints a few years back. For awhile he was their # 2 when Devery Henderson was a rookie. He was one of thopse guys that had a couple of really good games so fantasy owners went and snagged him for late week byes.

Monty is special teams only.

Bobby just really doesnt have it all anymore.

Some good role players really but nothing dramatic.

At least Montys home.

Comment

• Todd Haley said that Engram would be a 3rd wr/ 3rd down WR.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• This helps very little, we still need OL, DL, another LB(if we want to run this 3-4 defense), and maybe someone else in the secondary.

Comment

• I'm not too worried about the secondary. My question is, do you think Glen Dorsey is a 3-4 type? I'm not sure he can anchor a 3-4 line. We definitely NEED to find a pass rusher and an LB or two.

We NEED to find a RT for sure. A little more help on the OL wouldn't suck.

WR wasn't a big deal in my mind. And now we sign two that will have little to no impact??? I'm a little confused on that one.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
            I'm not too worried about the secondary. My question is, do you think Glen Dorsey is a 3-4 type? I'm not sure he can anchor a 3-4 line. We definitely NEED to find a pass rusher and an LB or two.

We NEED to find a RT for sure. A little more help on the OL wouldn't suck.

WR wasn't a big deal in my mind. And now we sign two that will have little to no impact??? I'm a little confused on that one.
            Glen Dorsey needs to increase his upper body strength if he wants to have an impact, he was pushed around as a rookie. He did alright for being hole plugger in the run defense;he is definitely not a pass rusher.

Does anyone know how many sacks he had last year?

Comment

• Q&A with Todd Haley on the new signings

Comment

• The Case for Crabtree. The guy makes a case...
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• He definitely makes a strong case for him(He is probably a Tech fan)but I think we signed those two wide recievers for a reason. Curry has been the favorites of most NFL scouts because of his great combine performance. I don't think he will be a bust. Pass Rushers and Linebackers should be at the top of the list.

Defense wins championships.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxFan963
                    He definitely makes a strong case for him(He is probably a Tech fan)but I think we signed those two wide recievers for a reason.
                    Don't forget CJ Jones, the WR from NE we signed a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't look like Pioli will be looking for receivers in the draft.

Comment

• We now have nine recievers on the roster on here

I highly doubt we are going to draft another reciever.

Comment

• Yea i agree, we may take one in the later rounds, but IMO theres no way we take crabtree. Its Trade down, and get a good pass rusher like Orapko or Everette Brown or Just take a non pass rusher LB in Aaron Curry at 3. I prefer to take trade down, but i wouldnt be too upset with Curry.
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• There is a Role to Play

...No GM or coach wants a player who doesn’t think he’s good enough to play. But they do want a player who is willing to say, ‘This is what you want me to do and I’ll handle that role as best I can and you won’t hear a peep out of me in unhappiness.”

Remember, from his very first public moment as the football leader of the Chiefs, Scott Pioli said he was interested in finding the 53 players who would create the best team, not the 53 best players. And, that’s just what he’s done in free agency.

That’s what role players do; they create the best possible team, even if they are not the best possible talent.

Comment

• Chiefs Now On the Clock

If you are like me you are probably getting ansy for the draft. I am looking forward to the future with the new deal going down plus the third pick.

I really hope we get Curry, he could be the next Derrick Thomas for our team. We are in the same situation we got Derrick in '89 as the fourth pick in the draft. But people think otherwise, they think we should get Crabtree or a Jason Smith or even BJ Raji. Don't get me wrong these are great players but we need another linebacker if we want to transition into the 3-4 defense.

Here could be the possible front seven:

..................Turk McBride...................Glenn Dorsey, Tank Tyler....................Tamba Hali

Derrick Johnson......................Mike Vrabel..........Monty Beisel?, Demorrio Williams?..................Aaron Curry

Comment

• If Beisel is relied on as a starter God help us.

We still need a pass rusher.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Hunt Talks Gonzo, Johnson and Waters
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X