United States to Fall in 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United States to Fall in 2010

According to a Russian Professor. I don't think things will go like he's saying but I do think America needs to go through some major changes in the near future or things will get really bad.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Sweet! Our Cival War starts next Fall, I better start stocking up on supplies and guns.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
      Sweet! Our Cival War starts next Fall, I better start stocking up on supplies and guns.
      Should`ve kept your Y2K supplies.

Comment

I haven't heard any recent re-rebellion talk here in the Conch Republic.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Mr. Panarin posits, in brief, that mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation will trigger a civil war next fall and the collapse of the dollar. Around the end of June 2010, or early July, he says, the U.S. will break into six pieces — with Alaska reverting to Russian control.
          Apparently, the good professor has not met Governor Palin...

:woot:
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Obviously this is nuts - but some Russians believe it.

I wonder what other nation in the last 3,000 years remotely compares to the inferiority complex Russia has since they recovered from the break up of their former empire.

Their economy is about the size of Illinois' economy.

If the US breaks into six pieces, all six pieces will still be able to kick their boutrous.

Comment

It is true the US will break into 6 pieces! Boardwalk, Park Place, New york Ave, Marvin Gardens, Oriental Ave and Baltic Ave. The only connection between the pieces will be B&O Railroad! The good news is there will always be free parking and if you pass Go you collect $200.
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

So which were the wealthy states in this scenario? :D

Comment

Why believe this guy? A little time spent with google or a little time in any of the books of "god" depending on your faith or books published by various scholars with at least as good credentials as this guy and how many different views of the future do you have? Why is this guy more right than any of the more lettered people before him that has posed different or opposing theories?

Comment

In 2010, the US economy will be recovering, the aviation industry will be improving and WSU will win the CWS. The Shocker volleyball team will reach the Final Four and the MBB team will reach the Sweet 16. Russia will suffer from low oil prices and some Russian professor will lose his job.
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Alaska will break away from the USA, but instead of reverting to Russian control will annex Japan. Japan will protest, and Sarah Palin will say, "Remember Hiroshima, we can still do that". After capitulating, Japan's automakers will be forced to build crappy, big gas-guzzling cars to force up the price of Alaska's oil. That will rescue Detroit's automakers, who will return their bailout money to the government.

Texas will also declare independence and actually make illegal immigration illegal by making it a capital offense punishable by death.

Upstate New York will become a part of Canada and no one will notice, other than people in New York wondering what happened to Albany.

California will become part of Mexico in an effort to improve the State's finances. Billions of people worldwide will learn Spanish so they don't have to read the subtitles on movies made in Hollywood.

Religious leaders will order mandated minimum family sizes, realizing that in a democracy, all they have to do is outbreed everybody else and they can take over the USA.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Re: United States to Fall in 2010

Originally posted by SubGod22
                        According to a Russian Professor. I don't think things will go like he's saying but I do think America needs to go through some major changes in the near future or things will get really bad.
                        A real quack :shock:

Comment

Working...
                        X