Christmas Shopping today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Shopping today...

I saw Slu walking through the aisles of Dick's Sporting Goods. And I have to say, she looks even more intimidating than she did while she was here.

Also, in the college apparel section I went and looked at what WSU gear they had, and evidently we'd have a sponsor if we did bring football back because they had Adidas "Wichita State FOOTBALL" Under Armor type shirts. I found it quite humorous

Re: Christmas Shopping today...

Originally posted by macshocker2004
    I saw Slu walking through the aisles of Dick's Sporting Goods. And I have to say, she looks even more intimidating than she did while she was here.

Also, in the college apparel section I went and looked at what WSU gear they had, and evidently we'd have a sponsor if we did bring football back because they had Adidas "Wichita State FOOTBALL" Under Armor type shirts. I found it quite humorous
    ???? Can somebody fill me in on Slu?

Comment

All I know is that she was playing in Puerto Rico. I didn't really get a chance to talk to her because she was on her cell phone the whole time I saw her.

Comment

huh?

Comment

Sara Lungren, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            Sara Lungren, perhaps?
            Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thank you for the difficult answer! :D
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ohhhh - I see. I thought he might've just left off the "t" and was referring to old lady friend he saw.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
                Ohhhh - I see. I thought he might've just left off the "t" and was referring to old lady friend he saw.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                X