Obama Senate Seat should have been put on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Senate Seat should have been put on Ebay

You got to love how Illinois politics work. I wonder if Jesse Jackson Jr. will be taken down with the Illinois Govenor.

Chicago Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) says prosecutors want to interview him as part of the investigation of Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich. He told ABCNews.com this morning he has been told he is not a target of the probe and will cooperate fully, once he has consulted lawyers.

I saw that story on Red Eye this morning.

Gotta love Illinois....
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Yeah, I read about that yesterday. The best part is where he drops "F" bombs when referring to the guy Obama requested take the seat. I think he said something along the lines of "All they offered was there "f"ing appreciation"

Comment

Re: Obama Senate Seat should have been put on Ebay

Originally posted by SB Shock
        You got to love how Illinois politics work. I wonder if Jesse Jackson Jr. will be taken down with the Illinois Govenor.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Conduc...6431739&page=1
        I don't know if he'll be taken down, but if he is Senate Candidate 5, he won't be getting that seat now. Here's another person with his take on it.

Comment

You can rest assured if they do move JJ Jr. out, Daddy and Rev Al will come marching into town arm in arm.
          The demand will be simple - Insist The Man cease and desist all racially biased proceedings against their fellow brother. Then kindly insist on mailing their extortion check before they call for a boycott.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Lincoln has got to be turning over in his grave. They said if Blogo goes to jail he will be the 4th Illinois guv to go to prison in the last 40 years. And I thought the southern politicians were corrupt.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X