Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax on Livestock Emissions

Gas price: EPA explores tax on livestock emissions

WICHITA, Kansas – In an effort to clean up air pollution, the federal government has a new proposal on the table: a tax on gas, but not the kind you put in your car. Instead, the tax would be aimed at ranchers and the bodily emissions that come from their livestock.

Government will hire people with tape measures to go out & gather information on cowpies.

Comment

What a joke. I suppose they're gonna charge me a tax every time I fart too?

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
        Not if you have a methane reclamation system in your home. In that case, you might get a tax break!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
          Originally posted by rrshock
          Not if you have a methane reclamation system in your home. In that case, you might get a tax break!
          I'd need the industrial size system.

Mainly for the wife, though.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
            I'd need the industrial size system.

Mainly for the wife, though.
            Does she know you're talking about her flatulence on the internet? :D

Comment

Guess who ultimately pays these taxes? It's not the ranchers, it's not the butchers, it's not the supermarket.... it's you and me.

The building environmental surge in the US ---> emotion and activism > reason or logic

Comment

Working...
              X