War on Mumbai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War on Mumbai

The terrorist attack in India continue on for the 3rd day. Death toll is 151 at least. 5 Israelis executed. India Commando's taking casualties today.

India supposedly captured one terrorist alive (a Pakistani) and two Pakastani ships have been captured. Relations between India and Pakistan are about to get very bad unless Pakistan does declares war on the Islamic Terrorist it shields. The Pakistan ISI chief has been dispatched to India to see the evidence first hand.

Live India coverage here (24-7)

American 56 year old father and 13 year old daughter (from Virginia) were executed by the terrorist.

Comment

They said that it appeared they targeted places where Americans usually go or are.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
        They said that it appeared they targeted places where Americans usually go or are.
        It was not just American, they were focusing on Westerners.

They went into hotel and stopped at the front desk where they had photo copies of passport, they then went to those rooms to execute those people.

They were driving by hospitals and shooting them up.

Comment

I know I saw a report of a number of Israeli's that have died in this. Foreigners are being targeted.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Evidence is building up that shows these terrorist were from Pakistan. Well, trained, well equiped and well planned. The big question will India build up enough evidence to show it is "state" sponsored. ISI has been well known to be supporting various terrorist groups.

Comment

Taj Mahal Hotel had warning. But security measures wouldn't have been enough.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

It may not be over. Five Mumbai terrorists believed to have escaped capture and are feared to strike again.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

The issue is how much of this activity is government sponsored? Is it directly supported or merely tacitly supported or was it a total surprised to the islamist controlled government?

Sadly our government and that of India has some difficult decisions to make. The Silk Road is THE focal point in the so called war on terror. Hopefully we can refocus our energies and complete the mission at hand. The distraction to the west will be wrapping up very soon.

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi...
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Taliban Offers Military Help to Pakistan if War With India Happens.

Does this really surprise anyone? If the Pakistani gov't hasn't helped the terrorists in Mumbai we know the Taliban sure have.

I am curious to see how the Pakistani's handle this whole situation. If they choose to do little/nothing it could get ugly. Even if they choose to actually do something it won't be pretty.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Deepak Chopra blames America

Brilliant!

JHC

Not sure if this is even worth posting, but it was printed in the world's greatest newspaper, the Wall Street Journal.

Right, it was moderates that killed folks in Mumbai.

If the Mumbai terror assault seemed exceptional, and shocking in its targets, it was clear from the Thanksgiving Day reports that we weren't going to be deprived of the familiar, either. Namely, ruminations, hints, charges of American culpability that regularly accompany catastrophes of this kind.

In his CNN interview, he was no less clear. What happened in Mumbai, he told the interviewer, was a product of the U.S. war on terrorism, that "our policies, our foreign policies" had alienated the Muslim population, that we had "gone after the wrong people" and inflamed moderates. And "that inflammation then gets organized and appears as this disaster in Bombay."

Comment

Uh, sorry Deepheat, but we warned India that an attack was going to occur based on our intel. Sorry if that makes us the bad guys. Go back to colonic cleansing.

Public anger grows in Mumbai following disclosure that American intelligence warned of sea-borne assault
                        Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

The only good that came from the Chopra interview... This guy is obviously a tool but at least he offers us something to make fun of :D
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

That is some great stuff. I love the intro, "colonic nausal" -

FWIW, he was one of the inspirations for Mike Myer's Love Guru.

Here is some diplomacy: eat my shorts, Deepak!

Comment

Re: Deepak Chopra blames America

Originally posted by ABC
                              Right, it was moderates that killed folks in Mumbai.
                              If those were the moderates one wonders how crazy the "hardliners" must be! :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X