Rotten football match ups. KU-KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotten football match ups. KU-KSU

Looking through the list of notables, KU-KSU earned back to back honors for the games in 87 and 88. They stand together on the podium.

Glad WSU has no football team. They would have to put up with the BCS. BCS $ucks all polls have Oklahoma ether 2 or 3 and BCS has them 3 behind texas who is 4 or worse in every poll?
    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
      Glad WSU has no football team. They would have to put up with the BCS. BCS $ucks all polls have Oklahoma ether 2 or 3 and BCS has them 3 behind texas who is 4 or worse in every poll?
      I don't believe we should have any program that does not pay its own way. Including basketball, volleyball, softball, baseball, field hockey, etc. I also don't believe in subsidizing the arts, those kids in band & theatre need to sale some tickets or hit the street . Furthermore, if one of the programs finishes in the bottom half of the Valley for a decade we should cut our losses and get back to serious academics rather than wasting time on all of these wasteful, non-productive, losing activities :roll:
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Yes, KU and KSU were really bad at football for a while, and the mocking is well deserved. I was glad to see the Royals made that list, too. With the current state of affairs at Arrowhead, I expect the Chiefs will make an appearance sooner than later too.

Those are my teams!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Working...
        X