Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma

I'd love to see Texas Tech break-through, but not sure they can win at OU, where Stoops is 59-2.

Tech...maybe.

Comment

Hopefully Tech, its nice to see different teams compete for a National Title for a change
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I don't care for any of the Big 12 generally but Tech seems like a distant outpost in that conference, a little like Arkansas in the SEC. So I'm rooting for them to win it all this year.

And besides the fact that they are fun to watch, Mike Leach is a damn pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
          I don't care for any of the Big 12 generally but Tech seems like a distant outpost in that conference, a little like Arkansas in the SEC. So I'm rooting for them to win it all this year.
          Florida Gators might win it all. 8)

Comment

I know who I WANT to win (Tech), but I know who's GONNA win (OU).
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I received this in an e-mail the other day about the TT Quarterback.

If it is true it is a great story.

Thought you might like to see something good about TT's leader. This is from one of the Asst. BB coaches at Lubbock Coronado HS.
              Ok, so you're in your early 20's…your team is #2 in the country looking at a National Championship run…you're THE BIGGEST star in the entire town…you are the leading front-runner for the Heisman Trophy…you've beaten the "then" #1 team in the nation and rival school one week… followed by beating another top ten team the next week…you have a chance at being the #1 team in the country when the BCS rankings come out tonight....

You're a college kid…big man on campus…king of a college town…SO what do you do those Saturday nights after those HUGE wins?

Go out, celebrate til 4.am and then sleep all day Sunday, right?

NOT GRAHAM HARRELL, last week he was at our church Sunday morning helping the youth with a fundraiser luncheon. This week (today) he was at church again talking to a 5th grade Sunday school class about making good choices. Last year, after LOSING on the road in Austin to the rival UT and getting in at 4 am, he just went home and slept and felt sorry for himself, right? NOPE, he was back at church a few hours later helping with the youth group. Do you realize what kind of influence a potential Heisman Trophy winner can have on a group of high school kids at a church? He's got my vote! Errrr, if I had one!

I'm sure this guy has a world of temptation at his fingertips, yet seems to have his priorities in line. I'm sure he's not perfect, but he's definitely inspires me to keep my priorities right regardless of what's going on in my life.

I have a friend whose cousin plays baseball at Tech and is Harrell's roommate. According to him, what you see is EXACTLY what you get. Great kid; solid values.

With all the bad stories you hear, I thought this type of story might also need to be put out there.
              Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

I'm a Sooner fan, so I think OU will win the game, especially at home. But if they lose, I'll be for Texas Tech to go all the way.

Comment

Watching this game is like watching a train wreck. You know it's a disaster, but you just can't stop watching.

By disaster, I only mean a REALLY lopsided game.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Just got back from the game. I've seen a lot of OU football games over the years. I've never seen them disassemble a really good team in such a fashion. They were truly dominating.

They will probably turn around and make the effort worthless by losing at OSU next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X