Can You Believe This ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Believe This ????

This is the practice facility for a high school football team!

Thats ridicules for a high school team
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

It is privately funded, but I have to wonder about the level of wisdom of the boosters and school. From the story it sounds like a place with a declining economy - "The new facilities say even more about a city that, despite so many shuttered factories and disappearing large businesses . . ."

Are they ignoring the current and future academic needs in favor of athletics?

Comment

Can you imagine if the team was a juggernaut? Javen't won a title since 1972 and has an awesome facility. I am envious.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

There is a really good documentary out there called Go, Tigers! about how football obsessed Massillon is.

This is their stadium:

Comment

Don't show this to the Wichita BOE or they will be going after us for the mother of all bond issues.

Comment

Re: Warhammer online__One game, one dream

Originally posted by seoceo2008
              A game is like a dream. I always feel that time is a very magical thing that it can take away so many things quietly and it seem to leave no trace. But when looking back suddenly find the things change so many and quickly. For things passing away, the things I get, things reincarnation, I do not know whether I should be pleased or helpless.
              I want to say that I am a little tired and exhausted. The more I input, the more discouraged I become. But when I balance between two things, I find the sincere care and warm in our union also attract me to continue this game. So I am never regret to buy Warhammer Power Leveling, although I spend so much money on them. So I still have the reason to be fascinated with these circumstances.
              I always think of the pass time when we got together to do the task and buy War

Leveling
              , we were so indulgent. But a flower can not live forever, and any game may finally tend to loneliness.cheap Warhammer Online Power Leveling .
              On the other hand, what do MMORPG players who bought World of Warcraft CD Key think? Can’t you image that they are smiling for the same reason?
              Can’t they? Of course they can! They bought WoW CD Key to join the World of Warcraft to enjoy themselves with their friends and teammates while not just enjoy it themselves only. They wanna communicate with others. They wanna play World of Warcraft with others. If there are just hundreds of people who bought CD Key, who can they play with? In that condition, does World of Warcraft MMORPG or PC game?
              For both Blizzard and WoW Wrath of the Lich King players, the more people bought World of Warcraft CD Key, the better they feel. Can’t they?
              Your writing from a coffeehouse in Amsterdam arent you? :whistle: 8)
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

A nickel and a cup of coffee says this guys posts and accounts are deleted before church lets out.

I wouldn't click on any of those hyperlinks if I were you.

Comment

Working...
                X