Butler football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler football

Looks like Butler will be playing for a 2nd straight national championship after their win today and the loss of Navarro JC.
    After seeing 13.000 fans at the Butler game earlier this season at Cessna Stadium, makes you wonder if WSU might be re-thinking bringing it back?
    Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Yes, WSU is re-thinking about bringing about football based on 13,000 at a JUCO football game..

Who is this kid?

:roll:
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

shockerfever, I thought you said that you would never answer another one of my posts. But it appears that you can't help yourself!
      Holy smokes, I think you have a crush on me. Sorry to burst your bubble Barney, but I don't swing from that side of the plate.
      But hey, plenty of fish in the sea, so keep your head up sport! :good:

Comment

In politics maybe, but not sports.

And besides I couldn't resist calling you out again on another one of your asinine threads.

Your insecurities that have been bottled up inside appeared to have popped out. Thanks for giving me the credit.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Comment

Oh man ya got me there! Good one! :good:
            I just can never think of a good comeback to your incredible wit and intellect. Not to mention the deep substance of your well thought out post. You always seem to refute each and every thought of mine with such cutting intellect that it not only shoots me down but at the same time provokes thought on my part. Which often times causes me to totally rethink my position and in fact reconsider the very core of my values. You sir, have impacted my life in such a way that I may never be the same again. In fact, I just might...... No I WILL not only change my political party affiliation and my religion, but I might even forego my annual circumcision and schedule a sex change instead. I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!
            thank you shockerfever!!!!!
            God bless you sir!!

Comment

Principal McVicker played by RoyalShock.

Comment

Re: Butler football

Originally posted by double dribble
                Looks like Butler will be playing for a 2nd straight national championship after their win today and the loss of Navarro JC.
                After seeing 13.000 fans at the Butler game earlier this season at Cessna Stadium, makes you wonder if WSU might be re-thinking bringing it back?
                If we can pack 13,000 people in to watch a community college football game I would think Division 1A should be easily supported at Wichita State. All we need is that 50,000,000 donation. C'mon boys.. step up! :good:

If this is any sign of the times, do you think community college football was drawing 13,000 back when we decided to shut down the program? I bet it wasn't... People are so football crazy now that they will sit glued to the television to watch High School football scores... :whistle:

However, with the economy and the market the way it is, the rich are getting poorer, now isn't a good time to ask someone to write a 10 million dollar check...

T

...8)

Comment

Oh man ya got me there! Good one! :good:
                  I just can never think of a good comeback to your incredible wit and intellect. Not to mention the deep substance of your well thought out post. You always seem to refute each and every thought of mine with such cutting intellect that it not only shoots me down but at the same time provokes thought on my part. Which often times causes me to totally rethink my position and in fact reconsider the very core of my values. You sir, have impacted my life in such a way that I may never be the same again. In fact, I just might...... No I WILL not only change my political party affiliation and my religion, but I might even forego my annual circumcision and schedule a sex change instead. I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!
                  thank you shockerfever!!!!!
                  God bless you sir!!
                  Just relax, when Shockerfever gets riled up he will chase you around like a little puppy dog... Once you understand he can't help it you can restrain yourself from responding! ;-)

T

...8)

Comment

Re: Butler football

Butler can thank Blinn, Texas for their chance to play in the national title game.

Butler wins Region VI crown

The Grizzlies created a positive Cessna Stadium memory after nearly seeing their national title hopes vanish with a season-opening loss to Blinn (Tex.) --the team that beat Navarro on Saturday -- on the campus of Wichita State.

Comment

I agree that 13,000 for a community college game does bode well for WSU football attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Just relax, when Shockerfever gets riled up he will chase you around like a little puppy dog... Once you understand he can't help it you can restrain yourself from responding!
                        Chase you around like a little puppy dog, but never with a camera.. :whistle:
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                          Just relax, when Shockerfever gets riled up he will chase you around like a little puppy dog... Once you understand he can't help it you can restrain yourself from responding!
                          Memories fade but pictures last forever! :good:

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                            Memories fade but pictures last forever! :good:

T

...8)
                            :good:

You get the last laugh on this one.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X