Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threats again Obama from Americans

More threats against Obama since election

WASHINGTON - Threats against a new president historically spike right after an election, but from Maine to Idaho law enforcement officials are seeing more against Barack Obama than ever before.

The Secret Service would not comment or provide the number of cases they are investigating. But since the Nov. 4 election, law enforcement officials have seen more potentially threatening writings, Internet postings and other activity directed at Obama than has been seen with any past president-elect, said officials aware of the situation who spoke on condition of anonymity because the issue of a president's security is so sensitive.

In the volleyball forum... :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
      I give up, What are you talking about? 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

In the volleyball forum...

I give up, What are you talking about?

The dog barks twice under the full moon.
        Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
          In the volleyball forum...

I give up, What are you talking about?

The dog barks twice under the full moon.
          Is that a one eyed dog? 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
            Originally posted by shocks02
            I give up, What are you talking about? 8)
            When I first posted it, I accidentally put it in the volleyball forum. It has since been moved here.

Comment

It's all talk. All presidents get threats but few if any are really serious and/or capable of being carried out.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                It's all talk. All presidents get threats but few if any are really serious and/or capable of being carried out.
                The article said there are always threats when I new president comes in, but the threats against Obama are more than what past presidents have faced. And I think it's pretty easy to understand why.

Comment

I agree. I just don't think any more of them are really that more credible than in the past.

Kind of like when the Baldwins threatened to move if Bush won and yet they never left.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                    I agree. I just don't think any more of them are really that more credible than in the past.

Kind of like when the Baldwins threatened to move if Bush won and yet they never left.
                    Don't forget Babs Striesand. I wish she had kept that promise but what can you expect?
                    "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

"Al-Zawahiri did not threaten specific attacks, but warned Obama that he was "facing a Jihadi (holy war) awakening and renaissance which is shaking the pillars of the entire Islamic world; and this is the fact which you and your government and country refuse to recognize and pretend not to see."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Threats against Obama from Americans

I updated the title to reflect what the link to the article was about.

We all know that U.S. presidents get threats from foreigners. And as was already stated that all new presidents get threats from their local citizens.

The article as just saying that Obama was getting more threats than past presidents. Whether those threats are real or not hasn't been, or might not ever be, determined.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                          "Al-Zawahiri did not threaten specific attacks, but warned Obama that he was "facing a Jihadi (holy war) awakening and renaissance which is shaking the pillars of the entire Islamic world; and this is the fact which you and your government and country refuse to recognize and pretend not to see."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454536,00.html
                          This is the problem. I've been doing quite a bit of reading lately in the differences between Islam and the Judeo-Christian beliefs. It's actually pretty eye opening when those more educated in such issues than me discuss and help lay out the two together. And with guys like Ahmediniwhatever in charge and tryinig to usher in the Islamic End Times it's quite frightening. Especially considering how many in the West don't seem to take him seriously enough. And he's not the only one.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                          X