Pastor: Electing Obama was a sin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor: Electing Obama was a sin

WICHITA, Kansas, November 14, 2008 – It’s the ultimate battle: Church vs. State. But this one is quite different from the rest. A local church is calling the recent presidential election a sin against God, raising eyebrows with a sign calling the president elect a Muslim.

The Marquee outside Spirit One Christian Center on Harry is raising ire and eyebrows. It echoes unsubstantiated claims on the Internet that the president-elect is a Muslim and says the nation must repent for electing him.
    This guy needs to keep out of politics and tend to the spiritual needs of his church. I wonder if the IRS will get involved again.

Last year, the IRS Threatened Holick with revocation of his church's tax exempt status because of his political views. Those efforts were dropped after IRS investigators met with the pastor.

I'd be happy if they'd just take away the funding for Acorn who isn't supposed to support any one candidate.

Comment

Re: Pastor: Electing Obama was a sin

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
      http://www.ksn.com/news/local/34487444.html

WICHITA, Kansas, November 14, 2008 – It’s the ultimate battle: Church vs. State. But this one is quite different from the rest. A local church is calling the recent presidential election a sin against God, raising eyebrows with a sign calling the president elect a Muslim.

The Marquee outside Spirit One Christian Center on Harry is raising ire and eyebrows. It echoes unsubstantiated claims on the Internet that the president-elect is a Muslim and says the nation must repent for electing him.
      This guy needs to keep out of politics and tend to the spiritual needs of his church. I wonder if the IRS will get involved again.

Last year, the IRS Threatened Holick with revocation of his church's tax exempt status because of his political views. Those efforts were dropped after IRS investigators met with the pastor.
      This is pretty sad. He say's he isn't a Christian because he isn't an "Evangelical Christian". This is why organized religion is not good.
      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Working...
      X