Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
    Originally posted by McShocker
    While your editorial comments about Bel Aire don't seem to be too far from the truth, I have no problem with arrest warrants being publicized. If you don't want the embarassment, keep your nose clean. Shame has a necessary role in society, and it doesn't get used nearly enough in the name of self-esteem.
    I wholly agree with you. However, in this case it just makes the Bel Aire PD- and by association the town's admin- look even more inconsequential than they already are.

My criminal record includes nothing other than a handful of minor traffic violations over the years. By no means am I trying to justify things like battery, hot checks, and weed possession... but "Most Wanted"? :lol:
    I fully support their right to put the list out and I fully support your right to laugh at them for doing so. :D

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Sometimes I have cause to question your motivation.

I hope Jamar is prioritizing his family and doing what is needed to clean this mess up and move on with his life.
      Dont shoot the messenger Doc! 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
        Originally posted by WuDrWu

Sometimes I have cause to question your motivation.

I hope Jamar is prioritizing his family and doing what is needed to clean this mess up and move on with his life.
        Dont shoot the messenger Doc! 8)
        Now you're trying to take my guns away???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
          The City of Bel Aire admin should be ashamed of themselves for making themselves look so insignificant and petty. However, they're apparently too busy annexing all the land from Wichita to Whitewater so they can lower the speed limits, boost revenue, collect more property taxes, and try to find a way to pay for the 1000% overbuilt city hall they just constructed. The city government of that town is the equivalent of a socal suburbanite with an ARM mortgage, a ski boat on a 20 year loan, and a Harley charged to his credit card, who just got laid off from his used car sales gig. Pop your collar Bel Aire admin, it's becoming on you.
          They are out of control. Think they annexed the railroad track all the way to Topeka yet?

Comment

It's pretty simple. If Jamar Howard would have taken care of business and went to court like he obviously did not do if he's on a wanted list, then everything would be fine. It's no secret JH wasn't the most mature person back when he played at WSU, and something tells me he still isn't. I hope the man gets himself cleaned up soon, it's an embarassment to have a former shocker on a wanted list.

And I do agree that Bel Aire is nothing but a bunch of rich snobs who go out trying to get people in trouble. I refuse to drive in bel aire because of the corrupt police department there. You go 1 mile over the speed limit in Bel Aire, you go to jail. No lie, I've seen it happen.

I wonder if Jamar is still with Jessica Smith. If so, I hope she isn't getting in the same kind of trouble he is.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
              And I do agree that Bel Aire is nothing but a bunch of rich snobs who go out trying to get people in trouble. I refuse to drive in bel aire because of the corrupt police department there. You go 1 mile over the speed limit in Bel Aire, you go to jail. No lie, I've seen it happen.
              Rich snobs?

Are you perhaps confusing Bel Aire, KS with Bel Air, CA?

The only things I see when I drive through that town are underbuilt and undermaintained main streets, over-leveraged yuppies, and a gaggle of cheaply built, $150K tract homes with all the architectural character of a double wide.

Rich they are not. If and when the foreclosure crisis hits the Wichita area, Bel Aire will be leading the way.

And yeah, the PD there is widely regarded as the LOL joke of law enforcement in the greater Wichita area. I would venture to guess the depth of the average education and resume on that department goes about as deep as the Arkansas River in Sedgwick County during a summer drought.

Comment

Working...
              X