Jamar Howard top ten most wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamar Howard top ten most wanted

Found this on VT. This is embarassing for JH. Hope he takes steps to clear it up before it gets worse :( 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Is this a separate incident than the one shortly after his senior season?

Comment

COOK, DESIRAE M.

DOB: 07/19/1985 Race: W Sex: F

Height: 509 Weight: 300

Hair: BLN Eyes: HAZ

Ethnicity: N Complexion: LIGHT

Tattoos:

WANTED FOR: Worthless Check

Wowzuh!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
        Is this a separate incident than the one shortly after his senior season?
        Dont know, no dates are given on it, but the website has a 2008 copywrite. If it is the same incident no wonder he is on the top ten. 8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

That's from years ago.

Jamar had been playing in the CBA for the last few years and I think he's playing in Germany now.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
            That's from years ago.

Jamar had been playing in the CBA for the last few years and I think he's playing in Germany now.
            Maybe from years ago but 2008 copywrite on webpage means most likely he skipped out. 8)

Comment

Sometimes I have cause to question your motivation.

I hope Jamar is prioritizing his family and doing what is needed to clean this mess up and move on with his life.

Comment

What a bunch of CRAP!! This whole time Turgeon has been telling us that Jamar was 6'5". Now I am really glad MT is gone.
                I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

I'm not defending JH's decisions and actions, but that website pretty much sums up how pathetic the Bel Aire PD is. The same department that needs a SWAT exercise to figure out if you're overgrown backyard weeds are marijuana plants (in that case- they weren't) now needs to plaster peoples drivers license photos up as "Most Wanted" mugshots when they write a bad check or smoke weed? Seriously?

Pathetic... straight up pathetic.

The City of Bel Aire admin should be ashamed of themselves for making themselves look so insignificant and petty. However, they're apparently too busy annexing all the land from Wichita to Whitewater so they can lower the speed limits, boost revenue, collect more property taxes, and try to find a way to pay for the 1000% overbuilt city hall they just constructed. The city government of that town is the equivalent of a socal suburbanite with an ARM mortgage, a ski boat on a 20 year loan, and a Harley charged to his credit card, who just got laid off from his used car sales gig. Pop your collar Bel Aire admin, it's becoming on you.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Sometimes I have cause to question your motivation.

I hope Jamar is prioritizing his family and doing what is needed to clean this mess up and move on with his life.
                    I really find nothing wrong with passing along public information about former players, good or bad. The only way that JH makes that list in 2008 is by not taking care of his responsibilities at the time. I have a problem with anybody who has warrants out who doesn't turn themselves and take care of things. While the initial arrest was embarassing to the program and showed a lack of judgment by JH, the fact that he has not done what is needed to put this behind him is completely unacceptable.

I feel very fortunate that I support a program where the vast majority of news about former players is positive, and I don't want this kind of news to ever become acceptable as it apparently is at some schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
                      I'm not defending JH's decisions and actions, but that website pretty much sums up how pathetic the Bel Aire PD is. The same department that needs a SWAT exercise to figure out if you're overgrown backyard weeds are marijuana plants (in that case- they weren't) now needs to plaster peoples drivers license photos up as "Most Wanted" mugshots when they write a bad check or smoke weed? Seriously?

Pathetic... straight up pathetic.

The City of Bel Aire admin should be ashamed of themselves for making themselves look so insignificant and petty. However, they're apparently too busy annexing all the land from Wichita to Whitewater so they can lower the speed limits, boost revenue, collect more property taxes, and try to find a way to pay for the 1000% overbuilt city hall they just constructed. The city government of that town is the equivalent of a socal suburbanite with an ARM mortgage, a ski boat on a 20 year loan, and a Harley charged to his credit card, who just got laid off from his used car sales gig. Pop your collar Bel Aire admin, it's becoming on you.
                      While your editorial comments about Bel Aire don't seem to be too far from the truth, I have no problem with arrest warrants being publicized. If you don't want the embarassment, keep your nose clean. Shame has a necessary role in society, and it doesn't get used nearly enough in the name of self-esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker
                        While your editorial comments about Bel Aire don't seem to be too far from the truth, I have no problem with arrest warrants being publicized. If you don't want the embarassment, keep your nose clean. Shame has a necessary role in society, and it doesn't get used nearly enough in the name of self-esteem.
                        I wholly agree with you. However, in this case it just makes the Bel Aire PD- and by association the town's admin- look even more inconsequential than they already are.

My criminal record includes nothing other than a handful of minor traffic violations over the years. By no means am I trying to justify things like battery, hot checks, and weed possession... but "Most Wanted"? :lol:

Comment

I see a big problem in this. Not a single one of these people to our knowledge has been found guilty of anything. Yet, we sit here pretending to be God, and cast judgement on these people. Why, because a couple of people who the government has decided to put in charge, think, they may have done something.

After they receive their time in court then let the shame occur, but not until they are found guilty.

Comment

I am pretty sure most of the FBI list of 10 most wanted in the Post Office haven't been convicted for anything for which they are wanted....that's kind of why you are wanted.

To make any of these lists, I feel pretty certain that you have had every opportunity to have your day in court.

I will agree that at some level a "10 most wanted list" is a bit overkill.

I don't think we need to see a "Villas at Crestview" 10 most wanted list, for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by WSU and Reds Fan
                              I see a big problem in this. Not a single one of these people to our knowledge has been found guilty of anything. Yet, we sit here pretending to be God, and cast judgement on these people. Why, because a couple of people who the government has decided to put in charge, think, they may have done something.

After they receive their time in court then let the shame occur, but not until they are found guilty.
                              Actually, I am pretty sure every one of them is guilty of failing to appear (or something similar) or they wouldn't be wanted. If you don't want your mug on the website, show up for court. I know I am generalizing, but most of the time innocent people are eager for the chance to clear their name so they show up to court when they are supposed to. BTW, I have passed judgment on these people only so far as they have made poor decisions by failing to take care of whatever business they had with law enforcement. They may be good people who made a bad decision, but they have all compounded that bad decision by making another. It is okay for us to call them out for being irresponsible. Doing so does NOT mean anyone is playing God, and it is ridiculous to claim as much.

Comment

Working...
                              X