A Checklist Of Obama's Many Promises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax
    Shirley asks a legitimate question and didn't strike me as someone flaming the president elect.
    You must not know Shirley very well then.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I've seen Shirley's posts before. I worded that poorly-I meant this particular topic or initial post didn't seem like a flame.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
        Can someone post of list of Bush promises? If it looked something like this, I'd say "Mission Accomplished"!

1. Highest gas prices in history.

2. Spend hundreds of billions bailing out private businesses.

3. Lie to America and get us in 2 wars he can't win.

4. Worst unemployment numbers in recent memory.

5. Crash the housing market.

6. Line the pockets of oil company executives.

7. Tell America that the wars he can't win are "Mission Accomplished".

8. Divide the Republican Party and be the major reason why they went into the toilet this election.

9. Run the governemnt in to more debt than it's ever seen.
        And what exactly does this have to do with our Pres. elect and the next 4 years? Yeah W let down a lot of diehard republican supporters...what's your point? I bet when BO doesn't deliver on just about everyone of those promises you'll convienently blame the previous administration.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
          First off its 95% of working American families. Dont have time to look at the others , doubt I will since you didnt even care enough to get the 1st one right. Obama won get over!
          What is wrong with holding the O-messiah accountable for his promises?

Comment

Moose,

Do you really think Bush lied?

That is weak.

Comment

Moose,

That is weak.
              What do you expect he does not know any better he is young and spewing the typical Democratic / Liberal attack agenda that he hears on TV.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                Moose,

That is weak.
                What do you expect he does not know any better he is young and spewing the typical Democratic / Liberal attack agenda that he hears on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3SLz...eature=related
                Oh brother! Ok Rush L, Sean H, Ann C , Laura I, Rusty J, Neal B, Glen B, Bill O and dont forget the ever popular Michael Savage! :whistle: 8)
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I believe the Moose has just been neutered.
                  From now on we will call Moose "Mounds" because Almond Joy has nuts and Mounds don't.
                  I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace
                    I believe the Moose has just been neutered.
                    From now on we will call Moose "Mounds" because Almond Joy has nuts and Mounds don't.
                    HYPOCRITE ALERT!!!! I REPEAT, A HYPOCRITE ALERT!!!!!

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace
                    shocker fever, can you reply to a post with something of substance? Or do you always just reply with insults?
                    Try actually debating a point with some fact, it can be very satisfying :good:
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shockerfever,

Tyrone Shoelace hasn't ever caught onto the fact he's capable of being nothing more than a punchline on this board, so I think you're fighting an unwinnable battle.
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Hey big brains, the substance was in Shirley's post, I was simply pointing that out. Now can anyone please rebut the facts on the video about the so called Bush lie? Or are you just waiting for the next chance to act like the punk hiding in his car with the door locked and the window cracked open yelling insults at the people outside?
                        I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                          Shockerfever,

Tyrone Shoelace hasn't ever caught onto the fact he's capable of being nothing more than a punchline on this board, so I think you're fighting an unwinnable battle.
                          Agreed.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Children,

Back to the topic please.

Comment

Working...
                            X