Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs to Petition for Annual Monday Night Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the Raiders are more pathetic than the Chiefs, yet they've already beaten the Chiefs and the Jets this year if I remember right. The Chiefs lost to the Jets, so I would say the Raiders are better. And I agree, there is a lot of tradition with Detroit football on thankgiving than there would be with Chiefs football on veterans day. I can imaigne a Chiefs game on monday night would be the lowest rated Monday night game of the season, and with good reason. Wait until they've made the playoffs a few years in a row before we start thinking seriously about this idea. So in other words.. maybe in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7
      Originally posted by newshock1234
      Originally posted by fuball7
      Originally posted by newshock1234
      Hell why not? The Raiders get a Monday night game every year, no matter how bad they are. They even got a season opener monday night game at home this year.
      Raiders have alot more history on MNF and in its franchise overall. No they are not good now or havent been consistently for awhile but its still the Raiders.
      But they are the raiders, an organization that is even more pathetic than the chiefs
      i bet they still have a much larger fanbase nationwide though. i dont think if you travel to many states outside the midwest there will be too many chiefs fans. I know there are a ton of raiders fans all over the country.
      but they continue to have problems selling out their place
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
        Yeah, the Raiders are more pathetic than the Chiefs, yet they've already beaten the Chiefs and the Jets this year if I remember right. The Chiefs lost to the Jets, so I would say the Raiders are better. And I agree, there is a lot of tradition with Detroit football on thankgiving than there would be with Chiefs football on veterans day. I can imaigne a Chiefs game on monday night would be the lowest rated Monday night game of the season, and with good reason. Wait until they've made the playoffs a few years in a row before we start thinking seriously about this idea. So in other words.. maybe in 10 years.
        i would actually disagree with that, they may have been a better team with Lane Kiffin. But since the week 2 match, the raiders have gotten worse, and we have gotten alot better.
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
          Judging by the season ticket holders by state a few years ago I believe the Chiefs had representatives in something like 45 states and a couple of terrotories.
          Actually, it was all 50 states. They are the only team who can say that.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
            Originally posted by SubGod22
            Judging by the season ticket holders by state a few years ago I believe the Chiefs had representatives in something like 45 states and a couple of terrotories.
            Actually, it was all 50 states. They are the only team who can say that.
            Have any updated figures?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

its a little easier for people from all states to come to a central location like kc. i bet they have ties to this area though. it would be pretty difficult for people from the east coast to have season tickets to the raiders.

and right now the chiefs are a terrible franchise but the raiders might have the worst organization in all of sports.

the raiders have gotten worse since the firing of kiffin. i think the chiefs whoop up on the raiders when they play in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X