No announcement yet.

High Gas prices coming back, thanks Barry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shockerfever, you do the math (if you can)
    More drilling = more oil
    more oil = greater supply
    greater supply = ?
    It is not rocket science, c'mon you can do it..... take your time and don't strain your pea brain....
    Lower prices !!!!! you guessed it!! :good:

Royal tell him what he has just won!
    Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

Glad you were more concerned about gas prices than Shocker basketball Mr. Attention-deprived. I bet you didn't even know there was a game going on..

Just be normal and don't post for another 4 years until next election.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Its amazing how much Obama is getting blamed for and he hasnt even spent one day in the position! Pathetic!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Shockers have a basketball team?

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
            Its amazing how much Obama is getting blamed for and he hasnt even spent one day in the position! Pathetic!
            :good: :clap:

Liberals are the only extremists... :roll:

The far Right aren't extreme; they're just.. right. :roll:

(The funny thing is I've been on the right almost all my life. I'm now pretty much dead-locked and in the middle. Goobs like DD/TS sure make it easy to swing by the left side once in a while..)
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It is always easy to swing to the left if you have no real core values.

Comment

By the way, KC and the shocker fever band, nobody is blaming Obama for anything yet. It was simply stated that with Barry's plan to block domestic drilling, we should be ready for high prices to return.
                So don't get your panty in a pile just yet.
                You libs are so hyper-sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by double dribble
                  By the way, KC and the shocker fever band, nobody is blaming Obama for anything yet. It was simply stated that with Barry's plan to block domestic drilling, we should be ready for high prices to return.
                  Nice to know you havent forgotten about us Dribble. Shouldnt you be polishing up your jack boots for your kristallnacht celebration? :D 8)
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

You really are adamant about anyone disagreeing with you to be called a lib. I explained my position. You're just making you (and your party affiliation) look dumber for saying it. So keep on going if you want to..

High prices were gonna return, whether the reason was to block domestic drilling or the demand would return, or whatever.

You were obviously implying that the new administration, which won't be in office for over two months still, is going to be the blame for a hike in gas prices and that the opposing losing campaign would have kept prices as they are.

Rarely do I shut it off with posters, but I'm about ready to with you. You're approaching DawgieStyle-status on VT, and that is not a good thing.

The election has been over for a week now. Your candidate lost. Your party lost. For the first time in 8 years, your party won't be sitting in the White House and creating a mess. You lost. Get over it already.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

shockerfever wrote:
                      The election has been over for a week now. Your candidate lost. Your party lost. For the first time in 8 years, your party won't be sitting in the White House and creating a mess. You lost. Get over it already.

Yet you claim that you are NOT a democRAT?
                      Oooops, I guess you stepped in it again.
                      By the way, why are you liberals always ashamed to admit that you are liberals?

Comment

By the way, why are you liberals always ashamed to admit that you are liberals?
                        Does this knowledge come from your vast database of made up facts? Dont know any liberals that are ashamed of being a liberal. Perhaps you know of some? Have you been hanging out with the libs?

:whistle: 8)

Comment

kc, look me in the eyes :roll: and tell me you are a liberal.

Comment

Depends on the issue my friend! 8)

Comment

Fair enough. :good:

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                                Depends on the issue my friend! 8)
                                What issues are you right of center or free market?

Comment

Working...
                                X