Follow Your Leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Your Leader

I want all you Obama voters to now follow your leader. You can begin by taking some of his required courses.

I love it!!!

No where in that article does it mention Obama. Plus, it was the Treasury Department's actions, carried out under the Bush administration. Plus, I see no fault in teaching people about a financial system that seems to be gaining some steam.

Not to say that there is nothing shady about that market, just that I think you're stretching a little bit to call it Obama's 'required courses'. Fair is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by notmyeye
      I love it!!!

No where in that article does it mention Obama. Plus, it was the Treasury Department's actions, carried out under the Bush administration. Plus, I see no fault in teaching people about a financial system that seems to be gaining some steam.

Not to say that there is nothing shady about that market, just that I think you're stretching a little bit to call it Obama's 'required courses'. Fair is fair.
      Sorry but I got this from an inside source to the treasury and it was not the George Bush admininstration. Now proceed with following your leader.

Comment

Originally posted by KBShocker
        Sorry but I got this from an inside source to the treasury and it was not the George Bush admininstration. Now proceed with following your leader.
        Who was your inside source, your barber?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
          Who was your inside source, your barber?
          His poor shrink! :whistle: 8)

Remember if the neighbers dog tells you to do something dont listen.
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Can't say, but I do not lie. This could be the first step in attempting taking in God we Trust off the currency. When BO said change, you Obama lovers had no clue the extent of what he was talking about.

Comment

Can't say, but I do not lie. This could be the first step in attempting taking in God we Trust off the currency. When BO said change, you Obama lovers had no clue the extent of what he was talking about.
              I'll bite. 'In God we Trust' should be taken off of US currency. *gasp*

I will say that I don't think Obama will try to take the phrase off, but I personally think it should be removed.

Since we're giving out inside info in this thread, I have it on good authority that George Bush plans on pardoning Bin Laden along with Scooter Libby.

Comment

Royal, can we add a new smiley? I'm thinking something like a crying baby, or maybe a crying McCain supporter. I'm no artist, but I'm sure somebody can come up with something. it's looking like it would really come in handy lately.

364 to 163 :yahoo:

Comment

Working...
                X