Obama & McCain's True Intentions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama & McCain's True Intentions

This explains a lot. They really hit the nail on the head with this video, especially when depicting Obama and McCain supporters.

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

BTW, I arrived in DC last night, it's amazing all the Obama stuff being sold by the gift shops and street vendors here.

Re: Obama & McCain's True Intentions

Originally posted by martymoose
    This explains a lot. They really hit the nail on the head with this video, especially when depicting Obama and McCain supporters.

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

BTW, I arrived in DC last night, it's amazing all the Obama stuff being sold by the gift shops and street vendors here.
    So, since the military voted 70% for McCain, this depicts them?

You have the savvy and tact of Joe Biden.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

I was mostly refering to the Republicans in the hospital for slitting their wrists, made me think of you. Off to see some more of the DC sights, I'll look forward to reading more of your 2nd grade come backs in the morning.

Comment

I was mostly refering to the Republicans in the hospital for slitting their wrists, made me think of you. Off to see some more of the DC sights, I'll look forward to reading more of your 2nd grade come backs in the morning.

Wow, I went from fifth grade to second grade in a matter of minutes-by 8:00 p.m. I'll be in preschool.

Who is whining anyway? Should I just accept the guy and his principles even though they are totally opposite of mine? Are you trying to suppress free speech, do you want me off your campaign plane?
        Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

I went to DC back in May, had a blast. The vendors there sold all kinds of Obama stuff even before he was the nominee, but they also sold tons of Hillary and McCain stuff as well. I guess since the election is over, no one wants McCain memorabilia anymore :D

Have fun for the rest of your trip.

Comment

Working...
          X