Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher Bullies Soldier's Daughter for Supporting McCain

Nice. The party of tolerance should be proud:

This is ghastly. If you are a parent with elementary schoolchildren, you will hit the roof. A teacher in Cumberland County, N.C. near Fort Bragg (NOTE: she is no longer in Asheville) was caught on tape by Finnish documentarians making a film about Barack Obama’s supporters. The teacher, Diantha Harris, uses the classroom as a […]

Go ahead Libs. Defend this pig.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Re: Teacher Bullies Soldier's Daughter for Supporting McCain

Originally posted by shocrates

This is ghastly. If you are a parent with elementary schoolchildren, you will hit the roof. A teacher in Cumberland County, N.C. near Fort Bragg (NOTE: she is no longer in Asheville) was caught on tape by Finnish documentarians making a film about Barack Obama’s supporters. The teacher, Diantha Harris, uses the classroom as a […]

Michelle Malkin! Next thing you will be quoting KOZ and the Huffington Post! :whistle: 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

What? Isn't she fair and balanced? :D
      Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

Re: Teacher Bullies Soldier's Daughter for Supporting McCain

Originally posted by kcshocker11

Michelle Malkin! Next thing you will be quoting KOZ and the Huffington Post! :whistle: 8)
        :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

What???? No Ann Coulter??????
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Ann's too far right for me..... :whistle:

She does have nice legs though.

Comment

Yea nice legs warped mind! Whats funny though I heard her say that she and Al Frankin are best friends and often have coffee together. 8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11

Yea nice legs warped mind! Whats funny though I heard her say that she and Al Frankin are best friends and often have coffee together. 8)
              Yea, Al has a lot of time on his hands to drink coffee with anybody.

Comment

Working...
              X