Palin = Hillbilly/Diva/Whack Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was classic.

Although, I disagree with pretty much everything you've said politically, and I tended to agree with rrshock on the issue that 90% of your posts have indeed been in this forum... that was classic.

I don't think I've ever replayed so many moments in my head from one post ever on here..

.. or laughed so many times.

Kudos. :good:
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Agree... that may be a top 10 all time post. :good: :good:
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Good, now that I have all of your respect are you libs ready to switch parties? :lol:
        Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

About time you got yout act together! :yes: :yes: 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I recommend that Royal establish a HOF post sticky. I hereby nominate shocrates' masterpiece for immediate inclusion. Wow, that brought back a plethora of memories.

:good: :good:
            SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by KBShocker
              Hey Moose Head! I've sat next to Shocrates at the Koch for just about 10 years straight. Don't even go the sports route or you'll be just as dumb as all the idiots that voted Obama.
              so are you saying the majority of the people in the US are idiots? Because there not, Obama was the better candidate and he proved it, with a landslide victory
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                Hey Moose Head! I've sat next to Shocrates at the Koch for just about 10 years straight. Don't even go the sports route or you'll be just as dumb as all the idiots that voted Obama.
                so are you saying the majority of the people in the US are idiots? Because there not, Obama was the better candidate and he proved it, with a landslide victory
                How do you know he was the 'better candidate?' That's something we will "learn" in the next four years.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                    That was classic.

Although, I disagree with pretty much everything you've said politically, and I tended to agree with rrshock on the issue that 90% of your posts have indeed been in this forum... that was classic.

I don't think I've ever replayed so many moments in my head from one post ever on here..

That's why I asked if he was posting under another name like other (DD) do on here. Never questioned if he was a fan or not. Just wanted to know if that was the case.

Comment

You do bring up an interesting point.

Is it legal to post under multiple names on here?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                        Originally posted by ShockerFever
                        That was classic.

That's why I asked if he was posting under another name like other (DD) do on here. Never questioned if he was a fan or not. Just wanted to know if that was the case.

Whats DD's other name? 8)
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Did I not call the Shocrates post. Told you so, like a cobra. Where are you Moose?

Comment

Did I not call the Shocrates post. Told you so, like a cobra. Where are you Moose?
                            Sorry, as I said before, I was in DC...I don't live on the forum. "Moose Head", that one is as good as some of your buddy's name calling. I'm sure if we compared who's followed the Shocks the longest and furthest, I'd make you and your little buddy combined look like fools. Let's just say I probably attend more Shocker events in a year than you 2 have attended or will ever attend combined in your lives... Multiply that by over 30 years.

Now that we're off that topic, my point was your little pal only showed up to Shockernet and amounted a total of 3 posts in 3 years, but has 200+ posts in a couple of months not related to Shocker athletics at all. Now come on, don't disappoint me, come back with another 2nd grade name to call me...(you seem to be a couple grades behind him)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X