Palin = Hillbilly/Diva/Whack Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBShocker
    Hey Moose Head! I've sat next to Shocrates at the Koch for just about 10 years straight. Don't even go the sports route or you'll be just as dumb as all the idiots that voted Obama.
    A little trip down memory lane courtesy of the Euro Trash London Daily Mirror

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
      How so? If Republicans are still whining and moaning 7 years later I'll listen to that debate. I'd seriously heard some bitter Dems less than a week before the election still complaining about the 2000 election.
      Peruse this off-topic forum and all of its topics within the last 48 hours and you'll find your answer.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Libs always play the Euro card, because those sophisticated Euros are never wrong.
        Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by shocrates
          Libs always play the Euro card, because those sophisticated Euros are never wrong.

Is that a inferiority complex I detect? :D 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Why do we care so much about how much the Euros like us? They certainly don't hate us as much as some people make it sound and they're not going to flat out turn their back on us unless we do something so extremely crazy. And I can't even think of an example.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by notmyeye
              Originally posted by shocrates
              Your boss better never find out your politics.
              I stopped right here. It's uber illegal to reprimand an employee because of their political views, and for good reason. To say that someone should suffer punishment at work because of their political leanings is absurd at best.
              Yeah, the labor unions across the country wholeheartedly agree with you.

Oh, wait...

Comment

Ok, this just in...Palin didn't even know Africa was a continent! (until the campaign advisors recently informed her it was) It is amazing to me, in fact it makes me shudder, that this woman actually had a decent shot at potentially being PRESIDENT of the freaking USA!!!

Here's some supporting evidence:

KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
                Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

I cannot believe I am about to respond to this.....

If you really believe Sarah does not know Africa is a continent and not a country, then there is absolutely no hope for you in ever deciding something on your own.

The people in charge of McCain-Palin should never get work again on a national campaign. That's how poorly they managed the GOP ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by mproviz
                    Ok, this just in...Palin didn't even know Africa was a continent! (until the campaign advisors recently informed her it was) It is amazing to me, in fact it makes me shudder, that this woman actually had a decent shot at potentially being PRESIDENT of the freaking USA!!!

Here's some supporting evidence:

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/news...d/1354593.aspx
                    You can include yourself in the column of people who consider watching SNL as "research."
                    Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                      If you really believe Sarah does not know Africa is a continent and not a country, then there is absolutely no hope for you in ever deciding something on your own.
                      If Fox News says it, it must be true. ;-)

McCain-Palin Tension?

Comment

Interesting CNN Campbell Brown comes out in defense of Palin.

They are the top advisers to John McCain's failed campaign and they are desperate to find someone to blame for their long, long list of mistakes. They have been launching grenades at Palin and her supporters. CNN has found some of their allegations to be patently false.

Comment

Hey Moose Head! I've sat next to Shocrates at the Koch for just about 10 years straight. Don't even go the sports route or you'll be just as dumb as all the idiots that voted Obama.
                          Is Shocrates posting in the sports topics under a different name then? Because I think Marty was pretty close when he said almost all of his posts are in these political discussions. Not trying to make anyone mad, but it does raise a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                            Is Shocrates posting in the sports topics under a different name then? Because I think Marty was pretty close when he said almost all of his posts are in these political discussions. Not trying to make anyone mad, but it does raise a good point.
                            Uh since when do you have to post to be a Shocker Fan. Have you ever heard of reading?

Comment

I saw Cheese Johnson throw the ball away against Michigan in the 76 tourney.

I saw Steve Kalocinski get tossed for fighting with Bo Ellis of Marquette.

I saw Larry Legend throw the ball off the backboard and dunk when we had the upset in hand

I saw the great Steve Largent running post routes for Tulsa University at Cessna Stadium

I saw Cliff and Antoine as freshman outduel Lewis Lloyd and Pop Wright of Drake

I watched Michael Jordan, Aubrey and Dreiling play in the McDonalds AA game at Levitt. Pat Ewing was there but didn't play

I was at the Iowa game and then watched KU upset Fat Lever and ASU setting up the Battle of New Orleans

I saw Antoine guarantee a win against Tulsa and dunk on Bruce Vanley after taking the ball coast to coast.

I remember Bruce Haertl when he actually played baseball for Wichita State.

I remember Henry Carr and the preacher free throws he shot.

I remember the Cohen years, specifically when he broke his foot (leg?) and we beat OSU and Alabama the same week. I remember John Cooper getting undercut in Hawaii.

I remember sitting out and watching two televised baseball games against Georgia Tech in March in horrible weather.

I remember the CWS champs

I remember Michael Wiggins pulling a toy gun on Terrence Flowers

I remember Todd Driefort's shot to Right Field in the 92 regional.

I remember Jamie Arnold getting booted and then sitting in the stands eating a hot dog

I remember Jason Perez getting benched and then going off for 30+ points against SW Missouri St.

I remember after winning a few games early in the Turgeon era, Mark saying we were fools gold.

I remember playing at the Kansas Coliseum the first year we went to the NIT under Turgeon

I remember Tim Picketts shot against us in the NIT against Florida State and Ben Jacobsons two weeks before

I remember standing at the airport for two hours after the sweet sixteen team came back from Charlotte

I remember Matt Brown's catch in foul territory agains OU on national television

I remember PJ eating bad eggs in Vegas

I remember Sean Ogirri barely playing his last year here at the end of the season

I remember Greg and Lynn Marshall touring Wichita in a freak spring snowstorm

Would you like to fact check me some more?
                              Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

Nice.

:good:

Comment

Working...
                                X