Palin = Hillbilly/Diva/Whack Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palin = Hillbilly/Diva/Whack Job

She wasn't called this by Dems, but by the very people trying to get her elected....

Moose=Liberal Whack Job in a Conservative State.

Your boss better never find out your politics.

BTW, all of these unnamed sources have been discredited as sour grapes.

If you have irrefutable evidence to the contrary, produce it.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

Far from it, I voted Bush the first time around and in fact have voted Republican more times than Dem...but nice try. I just have fun messing with the whack jobs like yourself (and your savior Palin).

I remember back when Bush didn't get the popular vote against Gore...all the Democrats did was complain. I thought that was annoying, but Republicans have crushed them in that department 10 fold this time around.

Comment

Palin for president? LMFAO!

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
          I remember back when Bush didn't get the popular vote against Gore...all the Democrats did was complain. I thought that was annoying, but Republicans have crushed them in that department 10 fold this time around.
          How so? If Republicans are still whining and moaning 7 years later I'll listen to that debate. I'd seriously heard some bitter Dems less than a week before the election still complaining about the 2000 election.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Palin for president? LMFAO!

T

...8)
            Don't know who you are talking to. Why don't you see if you can get everybody banned from Koch Arena?

Any time, Any place.
            Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

Far from it, I voted Bush the first time around and in fact have voted Republican more times than Dem...but nice try. I just have fun messing with the whack jobs like yourself (and your savior Palin).

Yeah, right, just because your miserable self has nothing better to do than to troll conservative webblogs, and the off topic section of this board, you speak as though everybody that voted for McCain is whining.

And you are lying about your voting preferences. You know it and I know it.

Comment

Yeah, you got me, I'm lying about voting for Bush... :roll: That's something I'm so proud of. I didn't vote for him the second time around, does that make you happy? I realized I made a mistake and tried to fix it. I'm the miserable one? All you can do is come up with 5th grade personal attacks in every other post. Sorry, I'm on this board year round for the last 8 years. You on the other hand have been a member for 2 or 3 years with a total for 3 posts until the election hit the radar. This is a sports forum first, with Off Topics on the side. Stop pretending that you're a Shocker fan, you're not fooling anyone.

Comment

You on the other hand have been a member for 2 or 3 years with a total for 3 posts until the election hit the radar. This is a sports forum first, with Off Topics on the side. Stop pretending that you're a Shocker fan, you're not fooling anyone.
                  good point there, i was actually thinking the same thing
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Yeah, you got me, I'm lying about voting for Bush... :roll: That's something I'm so proud of. I didn't vote for him the second time around, does that make you happy? I realized I made a mistake and tried to fix it. I'm the miserable one? All you can do is come up with 5th grade personal attacks in every other post. Sorry, I'm on this board year round for the last 8 years. You on the other hand have been a member for 2 or 3 years with a total for 3 posts until the election hit the radar. This is a sports forum first, with Off Topics on the side. Stop pretending that you're a Shocker fan, you're not fooling anyone.
                    No you've got me. I come to a Wichita State Sports Forum toting my guns and bible to specifically spread conservative hate. I know nothing about Wichita State sports. Any posters out there who really know who I am like to defend me in these slanderous accusations?

Fifth grade attacks? You seem to post a link and then regurgitate the same talking points over and over. Think of something original.

Comment

Originally posted by shocrates
                      I stopped right here. It's uber illegal to reprimand an employee because of their political views, and for good reason. To say that someone should suffer punishment at work because of their political leanings is absurd at best.

Comment

Originally posted by notmyeye
                        Originally posted by shocrates
                        I stopped right here. It's uber illegal to reprimand an employee because of their political views, and for good reason. To say that someone should suffer punishment at work because of their political leanings is absurd at best.
                        If that ever happened to me, I'd be the new boss. I don't care who you are, but if someone reprimands or fires you based on you being from a certain political category, they deserve everything that is coming to them from the US Federal Court system.

Comment

G
                          Last edited by KBShocker; April 24, 2015, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Children, children, children....

Comment

Depends on what state you live in on the firing issue. Saw it done over a Kerry bumper sticker in 2004 and it was perfectly legal by a private employer.

Now on the Palin issue....

Count me as an admirer of hers. Read the book about her and her rise to power without a political machine backing her was quite inspiring. I can relate to her upbringing a lot more than the other three candidates and I bet many of you can too.

Is she ready to be president? No, but I don't think most people who run for the office are. Sorry, nothing can prepare you for that burden.

Does she have the raw intelligence or pedigree of the other candidates in 2008? No, probably not, but I submit to you Reagan wasn't a genius either and neither was Harry Truman, both of whom I admire a great deal. They had a work ethic and a vision and an ability to communicate to the common person.

Her values, or at least what she says and does, are compatible with mine. I will not apologize for that.
                              When she talks of the troops overseas, I feel at times she is speaking to me directly.

The attacks on her have been disgusting in my opinion but I guess that is politics. I don't understand why she is an issue for the media two days after the most historic election our country has ever had. Somebody please explain it to me.
                              Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Working...
                              X