Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newshock1234
    hes just bitter :D
    He shouldn't be. He should have seen this coming a mile away.

But alas, I agree.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
      Originally posted by shocrates
      Originally posted by SubGod22
      I just hope this country doesn't get too screwed up over the next four years.
      Can't possibly be more screwed up than it has been for the last 8, can it?
      Yes, way more. :(
      Really?

Another failed war, our national debt will grow to a trillion dollars, and the stock markets will crash. It's gonna be a long 4 years then.

News flash for ya, buddy! The war is not a failure and to say so is a slap in the face to the 1.2 million troops that fight and die for your ass. You really are lucky you are nowhere near me now.

I would rip your freakin face off in the name of our veterans.
      Ok, ok, we're kicking ass. That wasn't a slap to any of our troops. I support all of what they do for our country. It's not their fault they're being sent over there. They're doing what they're told to do. Ease up on the 'getting too defensive' meter buddy.

Was Vietnam a successful war to you?
      Quit talking about our troops like they are a bunch of lab rats, please!
      Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane
        Originally posted by SubGod22
        I just hope this country doesn't get too screwed up over the next four years.
        Can't possibly be more screwed up than it has been for the last 8, can it?
        Yes, way more. :(
        Really?

Another failed war, our national debt will grow to a trillion dollars, and the stock markets will crash. It's gonna be a long 4 years then.

News flash for ya, buddy! The war is not a failure and to say so is a slap in the face to the 1.2 million troops that fight and die for your ass. You really are lucky you are nowhere near me now.

I would rip your freakin face off in the name of our veterans.
        Ok, ok, we're kicking ass. That wasn't a slap to any of our troops. I support all of what they do for our country. It's not their fault they're being sent over there. They're doing what they're told to do. Ease up on the 'getting too defensive' meter buddy.

Was Vietnam a successful war to you?
        Quit talking about our troops like they are a bunch of lab rats, please!
        Wow, what did I start?

Yah, they're lab rats. We're sending them out there just as guinea pigs, just to see what they can do and how long they can last.

What do ya call all of it then? No matter what I say, I lose.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

CBS- Obama elected.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Code:
                 Obama  McCain 
            NBC   284    142 
            ABC   284    145 
            CBS   207    141 
            FOX   297    145 
            CNN   297    139
            NBC projects Obama as next President of the United States.

Comment

CBS declares Barak President!
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

No matter what the majority of Shockernet says, this Country has come a long ways. This is an historical night. The muti-racial celebration going on right now is a wonderful sight.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                  No matter what the majority of Shockernet says, this Country has come a long ways. This is an historical night. The muti-racial celebration going on right now is a wonderful sight.
                  I agree. I just wish it had been a black conservative so I could have joined the party.

Comment

Colorado and Florida go to Obama.

Comment

History was made tonight! :yahoo:

Republicans are still crying about the end of the world on this site...sorry fellas, Obama isn't winning by a landslide just by dumb luck, Bush F'd this country up and the majority feel it's time for a major change....you are the minority, get used to it.

Comment

I hope all agree on it. I happen to live in a predominately African American community called Bahama Village. I hear drums in the distance beating and people cheering....I can feel the joy. It's really something.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

I always thought Colin Powell would be first black president.

Too bad he`s a democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                            This is an historical night. .

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                              History was made tonight! :yahoo:

Republicans are still crying about the end of the world on this site...sorry fellas, Obama isn't winning by a landslide just by dumb luck, Bush F'd this country up and the majority feel it's time for a major change....you are the minority, get used to it.

Yes, he did it all by himself. Go gloat to your boss tomorrow, the way you are doing on this site. When taxes go up on his small business, the Obama supporters will be the first to go. And I will wave at you at the Lords Diner when you are in line with your family.
                              Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

Well, the messiah has been elected. I now look forward to the blissful happiness expected by his flock. Peace all over the world, the end of global warming, the end of unemployment, the end of poverty, healthcare for everyone for free, lower taxes, robust economic growth, a balanced budget and end to the deficit and peace and harmony across the world.

What a wonderful world it will be. I hope we can find jobs for all our military since we obviously won't need them any longer.

11, now that your boy has been elected, can you provide me with your expectations of an Obama led government?

By the way, McCain just gave a superior speech, and if you missed Juan Williams thoughts on Fox you missed a special moment in time. It moved me.

Comment

Working...
                                X