No announcement yet.

Election Results...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sad thing is that all the poll numbers are showing that the economy was by far the biggest issue, yet the president really has very little influence on the economic CYCLE. The economy will recover while BO is in office, he'll be re-elected, and our taxes and social programs will be through the roof in 8 yrs. Yay!!! :(

Comment

In early Arizona reporting (4% of precincts), McCain 55%, Obama 44%.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
        I just hope this country doesn't get too screwed up over the next four years.
        Can't possibly be more screwed up than it has been for the last 8, can it?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ya, I'm moving Florida back to the Obama column.

And now Sub, it's 'officially' over.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

After watching all of the coverage, do you think minorities voted for Obama because of the issues he's sided with or because he's black?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
              Yes, way more. :(
              Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by shocrates
                Really?

Another failed war, our national debt will grow to a trillion dollars, and the stock markets will crash. It's gonna be a long 4 years then.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Really?

Another failed war, our national debt will grow to a trillion dollars, and the stock markets will crash. It's gonna be a long 4 years then.

News flash for ya, buddy! The war is not a failure and to say so is a slap in the face to the 1.2 million troops that fight and die for your ass. You really are lucky you are nowhere near me now.

I would rip your freakin face off in the name of our veterans.
                  Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

It depends a lot on your perspective. If you consider following in the footsteps of Europe screwed up, we are well on our way. My prediction is that our taxes and social programs are going to continue to grow, and our values are going to continue to decline. As much as I dislike Bush, having a democratic house, senate, and president is going to be an absolute disaster.

The American population is becoming like the 40 yr old who lives in his parent's basement. We will probably continue to let them live there, and they will never become self-sufficient. The best thing, however hard, is to throw him the heck out of the house and let him sink or swim. More often then not, he will swim when he is actually forced to try. The dems refuse to believe he can swim, so you have to build him a newer better room. Actually, build 2 or 3, so you can take on somebody else's slackers, too.

Comment

Code:
                           Obama  McCain 
                      NBC   207    142 
                      ABC   207    141 
                      CBS   207*   141 
                      FOX   220    138 
                      CNN   207    135
                      *actual total (206 on web page and TV)

Comment

He raises taxes and implements his 125 govt initiatives the debt will be 12 trillion and unemployment will be about 12 percent. The stock market crashing had as much or more to do with his party as it did Bush, so yes it could happen again.

Comment

Really?

News flash for ya, buddy! The war is not a failure and to say so is a slap in the face to the 1.2 million troops that fight and die for your ass. You really are lucky you are nowhere near me now.

Ok, ok, we're kicking ass. That wasn't a slap to any of our troops. I support all of what they do for our country. It's not their fault they're being sent over there. They're doing what they're told to do. Ease up on the 'getting too defensive' meter buddy.

Was Vietnam a successful war to you?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Anyone have a guess what the market will do tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker
                              It depends a lot on your perspective. If you consider following in the footsteps of Europe screwed up, we are well on our way. My prediction is that our taxes and social programs are going to continue to grow, and our values are going to continue to decline. As much as I dislike Bush, having a democratic house, senate, and president is going to be an absolute disaster.

The American population is becoming like the 40 yr old who lives in his parent's basement. We will probably continue to let them live there, and they will never become self-sufficient. The best thing, however hard, is to throw him the heck out of the house and let him sink or swim. More often then not, he will swim when he is actually forced to try. The dems refuse to believe he can swim, so you have to build him a newer better room. Actually, build 2 or 3, so you can take on somebody else's slackers, too.
                              I agree on most of the things you've said, primarily the 'everything is blue' government we're gonna have now. There's gonna be no balance which could be bad. But just as you admitted, what we have in place isn't working and hasn't been working, so we need to at least try something different.

Just for the record, I'm neutral a indy and didn't vote for Obama, nor McCain.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Really?

Ok, ok, we're kicking ass. That wasn't a slap to any of our troops. I support all of what they do for our country. It's not their fault they're being sent over there. They're doing what they're told to do. Ease up on the 'getting too defensive' meter buddy.

Was Vietnam a successful war to you?
                                hes just bitter :D
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X