Palin as President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palin as President

Palinas Home Design provide various kinds of tips and references so that your room looks like a presidential suite in the house.

Click on the different items.

Lets talk offices except this one is real:
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with Black Entertainment and Music Association at that 1501 Christian Street address in Philadelphia.

Kenneth Gamble (born on August 11, 1943 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) and Leon Huff (born April 8, 1942 in Camden, New Jersey) are a black American songwriting and record production team that have written and produced over 170 gold and platinum records. They were pioneers of Philadelphia soul and the in-house creative team for the Philadelphia International record label. On March 10, 2008 the team was inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in the non-performer category.
      Through the 1970s, Gamble and Huff continued to work with some of the biggest acts in the music industry, and Gamble in particular began his continuing work to clean up the inner cities and help African-American youth. He also contributed his time and energy to the T.J. Martell Leukemia Foundation and The AMC Cancer Research Center and Hospital. His charitable works and civic efforts continue today. He has served on the board of directors for the Philadelphia Music Foundation, which honors the artists, songwriters, and producers from Philadelphia. His Universal Companies have opened a restaurant, a bookstore, a mosque, low-income housing, and a charter school. These buildings, mostly built by locally hired labor, have served as the beginnings of a resurgence in the neighborhood.

Comment

Are you kidding me? Gamble goes by his muslim name now, FYI and has been associated with radical Islam figures here for quite some time. Read the article.
        Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

You aren't saying that because he changed his name to a muslim name, that we should now fear him, are you? Don't forget that Warren Armstrong changed his name to the muslim name Jabali when he took up the muslim religion.

Comment

No, you invoked your Wikipedia source that referred to his given name and I corrected you and pointed out some of the clowns he hangs out with are of the same ilk that likes to terrorize United States interests.

If Warren Jabali were doing the same thing and Obama was setting up camp in his hood, I would call him out as well.
            Got it?

Comment

Okay, I guess I didn't read the article close enough to find out what his (Gamble's) name was changed to, not that a person's name means anything. I'll have to check the article out again.

Comment

Working...
              X