Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have your Wichita State University ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have your Wichita State University ring?

I thought this might be an interesting topic to help reunite the spirits that have been rattled discussing politics.. ;-)

Do you still have your Shocker ring?

If so post some pictures of it for all to enjoy!

T

...8)

Sorry T, never had one. My wife has rings for her 3 degress, with the MA being from Wichita State. It's a nice little seal stamp style with the university seal. Nice and elegant. She chooses to wear it most days over her BFA and PhD rings. Go Shocks!!!!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

You Betcha! Wear it proudly everyday. :good: :good:

:posterwsu:
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Never bought one. I know of only one other fellow WSU grad that actually did purchase one.

It's sort of a dying tradition, especially at the higher ed levels.

My $.02.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
          Sorry T, never had one. My wife has rings for her 3 degress, with the MA being from Wichita State. It's a nice little seal stamp style with the university seal. Nice and elegant. She chooses to wear it most days over her BFA and PhD rings. Go Shocks!!!!
          My ring style comes from the era when Wichita State was THE Wichita State.. :whistle:

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
            Never bought one. I know of only one other fellow WSU grad that actually did purchase one.

It's sort of a dying tradition, especially at the higher ed levels.

My $.02.
            Awww. I know of tons of people that wear their college rings. It's never too late to buy one. Be proud and go pick one out at the bookstore. :good:

T

...8)

Comment

Here is my style:

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                My ring style comes from the era when Wichita State was THE Wichita State.. :whistle:

T

...8)
                I like the style. So ol' Warren Armstrong was your el presidente.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I still have mine, but don't wear it.

Once I got married, I quit wearing other jewelry.

I skimped and bought a silver ring, not a gold ring. FWIW, I don't think I have any other close friends that bought one.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded

T

...8)
                    I like the style. So ol' Warren Armstrong was your el presidente.
                    I originally enrolled towards the end of Armstrong's tenure. I attended during Begg's as well.

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                      I still have mine, but don't wear it.

Once I got married, I quit wearing other jewelry.

I skimped and bought a silver ring, not a gold ring. FWIW, I don't think I have any other close friends that bought one.
                      No reason why you can't buy a nice 18kt one now. I'm sure it can't hurt the economy. ;-)

T

...8)

Comment

Working...
                      X