More Voter fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Voter fraud

A firm hired by the GOP is accused of using petitions to trick people into switching party registration.

YPM, a group hired by the GOP, allegedly deceived Californians who thought they were signing a petition. YPM denies any wrongdoing. Similar accusations have been leveled against the company elsewhere.
    Election officials and lawmakers have launched investigations into the activities of YPM workers in Florida and Massachusetts. In Arizona, the firm was recently a defendant in a civil rights lawsuit. Prosecutors in Los Angeles and Ventura counties say they are investigating complaints about the company
    Things just keep getting worse, on both sides! 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Eleven's first fair and balanced comment.......

"More....." connotes there was voter fraud in the first place. Republicans are simply trying to level the playing field. ;-)

Comment

Thanks Doc! But if you notice I rarely give my opinion, I link to data that supports the topic(That may or maynot be my opinion.). I only post topics to show a counter to the mostly anti Obama and Dem. I also post topics to show that people of various backgrounds support Obama. I figure McCain already has enough people showing his side on SN. So your right, just trying to keep it fair and balanced.

As for what I believe ??????????

????????????????????????? 8)

You will also note I never call others names.(except for my poem in why all the venom, and I used fool because it rhythmed) 8)

Heres an example of what I mean! Iniatial post no opinion by me (only comment was humorous and making fun of what the story is about), but it counters the posts about Obama being linked to terriosts . ABC hit exactly the point, and I agreed. The point of the thread was to try to show fairness and balance as well as the fact that these type of finger pointing stories are silly.
      http://www.shockernet.net/sn/viewtopic.php?t=12359 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
      X