Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something has got to give.

Seriously

Another child under four has been killed in Wichita, police say, the eighth child to die from unnatural causes this year.

The four month old girl died Thursday morning at a Wichita hospital, killed by shaken baby syndrome, and suffering already with broken bones in various stages of healing, police said
    Do we have to send this guy to trial? Can we just throw him out in the center of Broadway and Douglas and just let everybody take turns beating the **** out of him?

There is seriously something wrong with people today. I hope these guys are all killed gruesomely in prison the day they get there.

Comment

9 times out of 10 I'd agree. But I did hear an interesting conversation one night a while back with a bunch of young people at my church. This one guy was talking about when his daughter had colic (sp) I believe and how they'd tried everything and nothing seemed to be working. Hours upon hours night after night. It got to the point where his nerves were so fried and with the lack of sleep he didn't know what else to do and said he was on the verge of a melt down where he feared he would have shaken the baby. Not to do harm, but just out of confusion and desperation and having no idea what to do next. He did set her down and walk out of the room where he went into deep prayer over the situation as he was out of options and didn't know what to do and couldn't stand seeing her struggle with so much pain. Thankfully, while in prayer she stopped crying and never suffered from that night on. But he said how scared he was and how close he was to doing something stupid and that he could see why it sometimes happens and that it wouldn't always be out of a lack of compassion or love.

Now, I'm not saying that that's the case here or most times. And it doesn't appear to be if the baby was suffering from various broken bones in different stages of mending. And I haven't kept up with the other 7 cases to know if any of them could fall into a sad but not blatantly horrible act.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I have no retort.

Other than ts never ok to shake a baby.

Especially a 4 month old.

Comment

Everyone has an excuse for everything. Personal responsibility is gone. "Oh he is poor, oh she did drugs, oh the system left them behind" blah blah blah.

Until we start holding people accountable, it is only going to get worse.

Comment

Sub, I believe 2 of the deaths were the twin boys about a month ago. One had blunt force trauma to the head. The other was drowned? There might have even been a 3rd victim in that particular case. I believe the rest of them were closer to the beginning of the year.

And then you have that Jackass that was drunk for the umpteenth time that killed the mom and the 4 year old girl. That one might have fit into the list too.

Comment

Something as clear-cut as this should require nothing more than a quick walk to the front of city-hall for a hanging. They should do it early in the morning before the garbage trucks arrive so they can toss the bodies in the back of the truck.

No lessons can be learned here, no disincentives for others to follow. This is just a case of trash that hasn't found its place yet.

Oh, and THANKS "MOM AND DAD" for raising a couple of jewels!!!111

T

...8)

Comment

Re: Something has got to give.

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                Seriously

Do we have to send this guy to trial? Can we just throw him out in the center of Broadway and Douglas and just let everybody take turns beating the #### out of him?
                Nope, got to have a trial and ten years of appeals ......

Good luck ever getting a death penalty - they couldn't even give it to the Carr brothers.

Comment

Good to see even some of the liberals support the death penalty for sub-humans such as this nut. For some of them, there is a ray of hope after all. 8)
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

I might be more liberal minded, but I'm all for the death penalty. And I like guns too, so I guess that makes me confused, right?

And if the current death penalty doesn't work out, I'm sure the El Dorado Correctional Facility inmate initiated death penalty will do just fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X