Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kcshocker11
    Odd I have read Colds posts and no where have I ever seen him show support for Obama! He has mentioned he is independant and I dont think he supports Obama!
    I am not sure though.<<<====Opinion, opinion, opinion 8)
    If you think this, then you have a really small brain.

Comment

Originally posted by rayc
      rrshock:
      He also looked like a pointed white hood probably fit him well.

Be careful now, that discription of a Democrat runs counter to Cold's royal proclamations of which party those small town, backwoods hick, racist white's belong to. Let's not let facts destroy his fabricated straight-from-the-Obama-campaign myths.

Oh, and what small town southern backwater Republican dominated burg did this happen in again?

That old lady needs to limit her attempt at exercising free speech to those areas dominated by the party of tolerance, in their big town bastons of civility she would be protected from Jim Jones and his "Peoples Temple" disciples.
      I was talking about the guy's mugshot in the link ASM posted. I'd almost bet on that one.

Comment

Yes I know, me too. I was simply taking advantage of your reference to the KKK to poke fun at Cold's earlier rant and then relate those same traits to the Obama follower that assulted the lady in NYC - you know, the thread topic that no one would address.

Comment

Yes I know, me too. I was simply taking advantage of your reference to the KKK to poke fun at Cold's earlier rant and then relate those same traits to the Obama follower that assulted the lady in NYC - you know, the thread topic that no one would address.
          You are extremely confused rayc. In fact you have even confused me and that is unfamiliar territory for me...

P.S.

I am a registered republican and I will not be voting for Obama. The only thing I like about Obama is the way he carries himself in public. He appears intelligent, thoughtful, and has loads of charisma.

If somebody on here thinks I agree with Obama's policies than they are not listening to a thing I am saying. I'm just having fun stirring up all the folks on here that couldn't find an original thought if it was handed to them.

Robots.

T

...8)

Comment

Odd I have read Colds posts and no where have I ever seen him show support for Obama! He has mentioned he is independant and I dont think he supports Obama!
            Then your readings have been VERY selective. But then that's not a real surprise. I don't think even Cold will back you up on that one.

But then this is just another diversion attempt to get away from the thread topic. You guys just don't want to directly comment on an Obama follower attacking an old lady with a McCain sign, do you??
            P.S.

Do you really think the little old lady was just sitting there doing nothing? I have seen "little old lady's" at abortion protests get really really nasty with their mouth.

T

...8)

Comment

Working...
            X