Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York

“Defendant grabbed the sign [informant] was holding, broke the wood stick that was attached to it, and then struck informant in informant’s face thereby causing informant to sustain redness, swelling, and bruising to informant’s face and further causing informant to sustain substantial pain.”

OCTOBER 8--Angered by a delay in the receipt of his voter registration card, a Louisiana man today threatened election officials, claiming that he urgently needed to cast a ballot to "keep the nigger

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1008082voter1.html
      A heckuva lot more of those folks than you would EVER imagine...

Nice... :shock:

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
        http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1008082voter1.html
        A heckuva lot more of those folks than you would EVER imagine...
        Unfortunately you are correct.

He also looked like a pointed white hood probably fit him well.

Comment

rrshock:

Be careful now, that discription of a Democrat runs counter to Cold's royal proclamations of which party those small town, backwoods hick, racist white's belong to. Let's not let facts destroy his fabricated straight-from-the-Obama-campaign myths.

Oh, and what small town southern backwater Republican dominated burg did this happen in again?

That old lady needs to limit her attempt at exercising free speech to those areas dominated by the party of tolerance, in their big town bastons of civility she would be protected from Jim Jones and his "Peoples Temple" disciples.

Comment

Originally posted by rayc
            rrshock:

Be careful now, that discription of a Democrat runs counter to Cold's royal proclamations of which party those small town, backwoods hick, racist white's belong to. Let's not let facts destroy his fabricated straight-from-the-Obama-campaign myths.

Oh, and what small town southern backwater Republican dominated burg did this happen in again?

That old lady needs to limit her attempt at exercising free speech to those areas dominated by the party of tolerance, in their big town bastons of civility she would be protected from Jim Jones and his "Peoples Temple" disciples.
            you do realize that the article linked was about a male.

Comment

I read the article, what are you talking about?? From the posted link:

The overly formal document doesn’t mention this important detail: the victim was a small, quiet, middle-aged woman wearing glasses, and the attacker was a loud, angry man who went into orbit at the mere sight of McCain campaign signs.

Comment

I read the article, what are you talking about?? From the posted link:

The overly formal document doesn’t mention this important detail: the victim was a small, quiet, middle-aged woman wearing glasses, and the attacker was a loud, angry man who went into orbit at the mere sight of McCain campaign signs.
                your comment was inregards to a link that I posted.

But i guess since it doesnt seem to fit your view point its ok to overlook.

Comment

your comment was inregards to a link that I posted.

No, my comment was in regard to a comment made by rrshock and related to past posts of typical REP's made by others. And of course to move your attempted diversion back to the thread topic.

Comment

Odd I have read Colds posts and no where have I ever seen him show support for Obama! He has mentioned he is independant and I dont think he supports Obama!
                    I am not sure though.<<<====Opinion, opinion, opinion 8)
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Odd I have read Colds posts and no where have I ever seen him show support for Obama! He has mentioned he is independant and I dont think he supports Obama!
                      Then your readings have been VERY selective. But then that's not a real surprise. I don't think even Cold will back you up on that one.

But then this is just another diversion attempt to get away from the thread topic. You guys just don't want to directly comment on an Obama follower attacking an old lady with a McCain sign, do you??

Comment

Then your readings have been VERY selective. But then that's not a real surprise. I don't think even Cold will back you up on that one.

But then this is just another diversion attempt to get away from the thread topic. You guys just don't want to directly comment on an Obama follower attacking an old lady with a McCain sign, do you??
                        Ok lets try this. Apparently an Obama supporter attacked an old lady with a McCain sign. I hope he was arrested! Now what? 8)
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Apparently??

He admitted it, you guys just can't bring yourselves to say anything definate unless it's a blessing of your annointed one.

Comment

Apparently??

He admitted it, you guys just can't bring yourselves to say anything definate unless it's a blessing of your annointed one.

Ya got me on that Ray, now get back to your list. :whistle: 8) :roll: :roll:

Comment

Wait a minute thats not an old lady thats John McCain :D 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X