CBS Reporter says Hussein's plane stinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Reporter says Hussein's plane stinks

Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

I rest my case! :good: :good:
    SFL is back!

Comment

Why is it that the hard core nature lovin tree huggin libs never take a bath?
      Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

Originally posted by double dribble
        Why is it that the hard core nature lovin tree huggin libs never take a bath?
        Yep, they all smell like Mangino's crack.
        SFL is back!

Comment

sounds like old deaner beaner reynolds is a whiny little *****...i mean, do you want someone to hold it for ya too? theres the toilet paper, wipe your own a$$

Comment

It's not a case of readily available toilet paper, it's a case of class, organization and professionalism.
            Obama and his band of convicts (aka ACORN) are a rag tag group of misfits who really have no idea of how to run an organization, let alone a government.
            I'll give them credit for jumping on the bandwagon and taking advantage of the opportunity presented due to the Wall Street fiasco.
            But do you actually think he would or could have stopped it if in charge?
            Give me a break.
            He is without a doubt the least qualified, least experienced, least ready to lead candidate I have ever seen.
            If he gets in, God help us all. 8)
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
              He is without a doubt the least qualified, least experienced, least ready to lead candidate I have ever seen.
              You see it, I see it and would say that several other smart thinkers on this board see it. But look how many have fallen for the "sweet talk express".

Comment

Oops! :(

Sen. Barack Obama slips up on ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos and refers to "my muslim faith".

P.S. God, please help us.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It's not a case of readily available toilet paper, it's a case of class, organization and professionalism.
                  Obama and his band of convicts (aka ACORN) are a rag tag group of misfits who really have no idea of how to run an organization, let alone a government.
                  I'll give them credit for jumping on the bandwagon and taking advantage of the opportunity presented due to the Wall Street fiasco.
                  But do you actually think he would or could have stopped it if in charge?
                  Give me a break.
                  Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner.

Right on my brutha....let me buy you a cigar if I ever meet you!
                  Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Comment

They're going to make the Clinton trashing the White House party look like church choir.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                      Oops! :(

Sen. Barack Obama slips up on ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos and refers to "my muslim faith".

P.S. God, please help us.
                      Here's a longer version.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

8)

One well-connected Republican in the private sector was shocked to get calls and resumes in the past few days from what he said were senior McCain aides looking for another job.

Top Republican officials say they are distressed about McCain’s organization. Coordination between the McCain campaign and Republican National Committee is now nearly dysfunctional, with little high-level contact and intelligence-sharing between the two.

One top Republican said, "There is no communication. It drives you crazy.”

:whistle: :whistle: 8) 8)
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                        X