Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABC
    Originally posted by wxkid23
    It's always been backwards. Electing one guy isn't going to make it all that worse. IMO I don't think most Wichita residents can be much more backwards than they already are which is a good thing. I accepted a long time ago that Wichita is truly a big small town and have accepted and am dealing with it until I can move.
    This point of view is always fascinating to me.

Wichita is backwards compared to what and where?
    If you can't spot the sucker at the table, it's probably you.

Interpret this how you may...

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU

Son, someday you'll learn to appreciate what you have. :good: :good:
      dude I appreciate it but I would appreciate more.

Comment

It's backwards to any progressive city. It's always years behind the other cities.. thats just how it is. Im not saying it's a bad thing... it is for me but to many others they like it this way. America needs different cities with different views on how to live... that's a good thing.... I was born in the wrong place unfortunantly.
        Please enlighten us and give us specific examples of other cities that are more enlightened and progressive.

There are all sorts of highways in and out of Wichita and I see no armed guards holding anyone in town against his or her will.

Feel free to move anytime you like.
        Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Originally posted by ABC
          It's always been backwards. Electing one guy isn't going to make it all that worse. IMO I don't think most Wichita residents can be much more backwards than they already are which is a good thing. I accepted a long time ago that Wichita is truly a big small town and have accepted and am dealing with it until I can move.
          This point of view is always fascinating to me.

Wichita is backwards compared to what and where?
          If you can't spot the sucker at the table, it's probably you.

Interpret this how you may...

T

...8)
          This is your best response? Really?

Comment

It's backwards to any progressive city. It's always years behind the other cities.. thats just how it is. Im not saying it's a bad thing... it is for me but to many others they like it this way. America needs different cities with different views on how to live... that's a good thing.... I was born in the wrong place unfortunantly.
            I am interested in knowing of these progressive cities. Can you list them?

What is your definition of "progressive"?

Comment

Working...
            X