Obama - Palestinian connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama - Palestinian connection

Another embarrassing connection haunts Obama.
    No, not his crazy preacher Jeremiah Wright...
    No, not Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers...

This one is Yassar Arafat's former spokesman and an Obama fundraiser.

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Yeah I'm really worried!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
      Yeah I'm really worried!
      Let's be honest, what you really mean is: "I don't care!"

What would it take for you to put the Kool-Aid down and look at the people Obama has surrounded himself with?

Does it not concern you that he has chosen to associate with people in Chicago that are truly Anti-American?
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

That reminds me of the picture of Donald Rumsfeld shaking hands with Sadam Hussein.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
          That reminds me of the picture of Donald Rumsfeld shaking hands with Sadam Hussein.
          What exactly is Rumsfeld doing wrong in that picture?
          Please tell me.

IIRC, he was meeting Saddam on behalf of the US government (made up of career employees, and elected Democrats and Republicans) to discuss what involvement the US could have in the Iran - Iraq war.

So yes I can completely see the correlation between Rumsfeld and Obama.
          /sarcasm
          -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
          X