Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're #1

A lot of name schools on the list.

Fortunately or unfortunately, most college kids and alot of others know that WSU is the Shockers. But it is because of the stuff on the link on that page that they know it.

I was however pretty impressed that you could get the WSU barhats, when they were popular, at stores across the country.

Comment

In case you didn't notice, that site is a 'Wiki' website, which means no real authority on the subject wrote it, but was contributed to by the masses.

I wouldn't put much stock into it.

Comment

Someone too ignorant to know the origin of what "Shockers" were, hating on Wu?

Shocking!
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Though funny in parts, considering they misspelled 'Stanford' as ' Standford' in the NC State entry, I am not too concerned about this site's take on matters of higher education.

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Sitter
            Though funny in parts, considering they misspelled 'Stanford' as ' Standford' in the NC State entry, I am not too concerned about this site's take on matters of higher education.
            misspellings aside, this is a take on a athletic logo. Which is hardly higher education.

Originally posted by Snapshot9
            In case you didn't notice, that site is a 'Wiki' website, which means no real authority on the subject wrote it, but was contributed to by the masses.

I wouldn't put much stock into it.
            To play devils advocate since it is a Wiki site and contributed by the masses that should make it a bit more disheartening. Think about it, Some random joe schmoe that works at the anytown gazette thinks our logo is ugly. So what, he can stuff it.
            But the majority of the world thinks your logo is ugly? well they can stuff it to but hopefully you can get my meaning.

But overall yes we shouldnt put any stock into it because in 3 months another one of these things will come out and we will have a different position.

Comment

Excellent! There's no such thing as bad publicity!

T

...8)

Comment

Since the other topic is locked in the basketball forum, I just wanted to say BCSCat is an imbecile. The guy can just never seem to post something without somebody already having it here first.

He's not even a good troll, which is, at the very least.. sad.. :( :cry:
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I read that Wikipedia is great! (citation needed)

Comment

The Jayhawk and WuShock are some of the best original logos in NCAA sports. No wildcats or tigers or eagles.

BTW, how hard would it be to have a logo for an aggie? NMSU's is awful. At least Texas A&M just uses their letters as a logo.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23
                      The Jayhawk and WuShock are some of the best original logos in NCAA sports. No wildcats or tigers or eagles.
                      I agree 100%. They're both quite unique.

:good: :good:
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                      X