Obama's deceit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's deceit

WOW! Obama campaigning tells the American people that he wants an immediate withdrawl of troops in Iraq. Then he goes to Iraq and tries to convince them to wait until AFTER the election before ANY troops are sent home. What a scum bag!
    Read all about it here:

I would like to kick him square in the grapes!
    Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

I didn't read it that way. He was posturing for the new administration that will be in place after the election. I would do the same thing. With the long term effects it will have, it is best to wait until the new President is in power.

But, it does sound like 2010 is an aggressive date for us to be out of Iraq, and that 2012 would be a more realistic date. It depends whether certain political processes would be fast tracked with absolute deadlines to meet.

It doesn't matter when we pull out to be blunt, the end result will be the same.
    You are not going to install democracy in the middle of a hot bed of countries
    that have religion interleaved into their government processes for 1,000's of years.

Our biggest worry is how to pull out and save face with the rest of the world.
    To me Iran vs. Israel, and Pakistan are bigger problems because they have the bomb.

Comment

Amazing how low many have gotten. Why not read both mens policies and make up your mind. If they think silly scare tactics will influence anyone try again.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

what's interesting is Obama is now using a teleprompter on the campaign trail. Wonder what his campaign will do for the debates? Maybe he can borrow a secret service earphone and his handlers can tell him what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
          Amazing how low many have gotten. Why not read both mens policies and make up your mind. If they think silly scare tactics will influence anyone try again.

Increase the size and scope of the federal government (an entity already flawed on so many levels it's scary), take more money from the only people that are capable of growing the economy.........

That seems like enough issues to me to vote for the other guy.

Comment

I understand your thinking with respect to this but I no longer believe the Republicans when they say they are for reducing the government and its spending. The federal deficit has grown and grown under their watch and that cannot continue without being funded some way, some how. I do not feel as I have much of a choice in the election with respect to who will be more fiscally responsible. Either vote for someone that is "tax and spend" up front or "spend and spend" with lies about not doing this. Not much of a choice. Therefore I will look at the other differences and make my choice that way.

Comment

Working...
            X