Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: are you an Elephant, Donkey, or other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: are you an Elephant, Donkey, or other?

Donkey

Homo sapien — Latin: "wise human" or "knowing human"

Thank you very much.

Comment

What a dumb question... I'm a shocker.
      Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I couldn't resist.

Comment

Isn't donkey synonymous with homo?

I'm sorry...

T

...8)

Comment

Ogre

Comment

hahaha. seriously. what's your political afiliation?

Comment

I have no political affiliation. I'm a Conservative Independent.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I tend to lean to the right... and people like this confirm my lean.
                    :yes:

A classy comment from PA concerning Palin:
                    "I can't stand her," Anderson replied after rolling her eyes. "She can suck it!"

2024 U.S. election hub. Stay up-to-date for the November 5, 2024 presidential election. Election day polls, primaries, news, candidates and live updates & coverage daily.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I dont care if its a 3 legged martian amputee as long as the person is best for the country

Comment

I am a Christian conservative but have differing views when it comes to conservation and our environment. I don't believe that God gave us this earth to rape for our personal enjoyment or economic gain and do not believe that the "invisible hand" adequately balances our consumption of said resources.

I am a registered republican.

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                          I am a Christian conservative but have differing views when it comes to conservation and our environment. I don't believe that God gave us this earth to rape for our personal enjoyment or economic gain and do not believe that the "invisible hand" adequately balances our consumption of said resources.

T

...8)
                          I can pretty much concur.

Christian conservative, registered Republican (but feeling disaffected). I think we need to be better, more responsible stewards of our environment, just not radical tree-huggers.

I'm a little different from many who call themselves Christian Conservatives, ie. the "Religious Right". I don't believe in legislating our morality as it can harden people's hearts against Christ and make it more difficult to reach them. I feel God's standards for behavior as given in scripture apply to those who serve him. The Constitution gives Christians all the freedom we need to live as God commands and fulfill the Great Commission.

Comment

Although I am a registered Republican (a lonely distinction where I live), the past several years I simply describe myself as a Conservative. I suppose I registered Republican because that party, at times – and I have been sorely disappointed in the Republican leadership lately, seems to more accurately represent my personal views.

However, that doesn’t mean I subscribe to every Conservative tenant – truth be told I have some Liberation and even, I suppose Liberal, tendencies when it comes to some social issues. With regard to foreign policy and fiscal matters; however, I am very Conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                              Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded

T

...8)
                              I can pretty much concur.

Royal = Cold :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X