Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama - The Lost Years

Obama’s Lost Years –
    A brief look by the WSG at the Columbia years.

Obama – The Lost Years
    The senator's tenure as a state legislator

“Just” a 2 page article, but the second page is LONG, it is a fairly lengthy read.

Sadly, I don’t expect many Obama supporters to bother to read this as it does kind of interfere with the Obamization of Obama.

I try to read as much as I can about all of the candidates. But your second link does not work.

Comment

What a surprise, it has been available for at least a month, apparently until this 4 or 5 morning. I'll see if I can fine it elsewhere.

edit: My apologize, the url seems to work fine, except here on shockernet. If you want to read it apparently you will need to copy the url to the address bar of your search engine. Sorry, it worked here until very recently.

Comment

Funny how the video on Obamas life that they showed at the DNC Convention had so many "holes" in it. They had to leave out about half of his life story because they don't want anyone to know about it.
        Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

I fixed the link. It was missing ".asp" from the end.

Comment

Thanks Royal, I couldn't believe anyone censored the article on shockernet and was unsure what I did wrong on the url.

Incidently, a first hand observation of the Obama Chicago years for those interested can be found at:

It's not quite eight in the morning, and Barack Obama is on the phone screaming at me. He liked the story I wrote about him a couple weeks ago, but not this garbage. Months earlier, a reporter friend told me she overheard Obama call me an asshole at a political...

"Obama and Me
            It was the year 2000, and I was a young, hungry reporter in Chicago with a young, hungry state legislator on my speed dial
            By Todd SpivaK
            Published on February 28, 2008"

The url listed worked in the preview, but perhaps it needs an added extention as well. This is an easier to read article.

I could also provide a link to the exceptionally lengthy Evelyn Pringle series of articles on Obama including the 5 part "Curtains for Obama" series as well and others too. But it might take a month to read that complete series.

The story of all the articles paint the same basic picture of Obama - a far left wing politican with a narrow range of passions, actually fairly consistant with his primary race but less so with the general election. The Chicago years were not flattering to him.

Comment

Working...
            X