Prime Example

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Example

Of what's wrong in our society on so many levels.....

The Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference is adopting a "score management" policy that will suspend gootball coaches whose teams win by more than 50 points.

I just realized this is a bit dated but I happened to see it referenced in another article and wanted to bring it back to light.

I can see it now......

5th grader suspended for being too smart!

Boston public school superintendent Ihaveno Commonsense ruled today that a 5th grader (name withheld) will be forced to stay home and watch tv for the remaining 2 months of the school year while the rest of her classmates try to catch up. The young girl scored many perfect scores and was seemingly on her way to a stellar record with lots of college options but she forgot that the secondary school system is now determined by lottery, not by skill or effort.

Her classmates, however, may find the going tough as they try to catch up. The girl's teacher has also been suspended. "There's no place in the public school system for that kind of individual achievement" Ihaveno was heard exclaiming on his way to the legal drug emporium located adjacent to the school.

Why did Billy Tubbs suddenly jump into my head? :-x
    Quick, give me some salt.
    "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
    X