Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I sometimes wonder about this country...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sometimes wonder about this country...

A team, and a 9 year old pitcher have been removed from a league because they're too good and it upsets the rest of the league...
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

It's never gonna end.

Comment

i saw this. is this legal?

Comment

not to get off topic but I first read this as "I sometimes wander about this country" which sounds like it would be a great book.

Comment

League attorney Peter Noble should be taken outback and beaten with a baseball bat. How can somebody so smart be such a effing retard.

And these parents complaining really suck at their job.

Comment

I really am sick of the "My kid isn't as good as that kid, so let's punish the good kid" Bull crap that is going on.

Coaches can't cut players anymore that can't even make a basket in basketball or hit a baseball. They get to be on the team because they signed up. Little League is about letting kids play. And they are punishing a kid who happens to be good because he is better than the others.

This Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, blah blah blah BS that is running this country has let everything go too far.

I feel that it is pretty simple. If you can't cut it, then get cut. Jobs do it to their employees all the time. Lots of people get hired because of equal opp programs then let go shortly after because they aren't good enough.

I'm just sick and tired of the white guy getting the shaft in everything. And this poor kid is only 9. What's he get to look forward to the rest of his life? The same BS from the same types of people.

Comment

What a country! :good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcwQOKLCvZc
              SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
                not to get off topic but I first read this as "I sometimes wander about this country" which sounds like it would be a great book.
                If I get some free time maybe I'll write it :D

For now, I'm too lazy... :(
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                X