Obama VP - Who do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama VP - Who do you think?

Who do you think Obama VP should be, will be, or you to hope to be? Personally I think if chose Hillary it would seal the deal.

Comment

I guess Obama has made his choice but isn't saying who yet.

Obama says he's decided on a running mate

Comment

I hope it's Biden, that guy runs his mouth so much, his verbal gaffes will get all the press.

You can't go to 7-11 or Dunkin' Donuts without an Indian accent

Barack is the first "clean, articulate" black candidate.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

How about former secretary of state Colin Powell? Don't know if he would take it but he has always impressed me.

Comment

What if Joe Lieberman is the VP candidate for McCain and Obama? :lol:
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Does it really matter who he chooses if it isn't Hillary?

Comment

How do you say you want change then bring Hillary in from the past???

Hillary isn`t a fresh new change plus all the baggage from the 8 years of Bill Clinton are back. He`d essentially be a shadow president.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
                  He`d essentially be a shadow president.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Pardon me, because I don't usually comment on political subjects...but I seem to recall recently hearing or reading that there is 35% of the Democratic vote still up for grabs and they're Hillary supporters. Seems to me, since Obama is now said to be trailing in the polls, that THAT might just make a difference. For the record, I'm not excited about either candidate. I do know that I'm tired of having to vote for the lesser of two evils.
                    Just my thoughts...carry on. :)
                    "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by shockandawe08
                      For the record, I'm not excited about either candidate. I do know that I'm tired of having to vote for the lesser of two evils.
                      Just my thoughts...carry on. :)

I'm sure it doesn't exactly help but you are not alone in your struggles.

Comment

WuDrWu,

Thank you. Actually, that DOES help. :D
                        "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Look into Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party or Bob Barr of the Libertarian Party. They may not have much chance of winning but they're different options that may let you vote without having to hold your nose so much. I believe both will be on the ballot here in KS as I think both parties are on just about every state. I'm sure there are other 3rd party options but these are the two I've come across that I could find info on.

Thinking about voting for either McCain or Obama makes me ill.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I generally understand where the the disenfranchised voters are coming from when they say "can't stay either option...".

I'm trying to understand if it's a general disgust with DC politics - can't stand the major parties and have all but given up on them.

My question is for those who can't stand either candidate is there a particular republican or democrat that you would have preferred instead of McCain/Obama?

Comment

I know Royal was a Paul guy and I was a Thompson guy. As a conservative independent I'm looking for a conservative candidate of which neither McCain or Obama are anywhere close to. McCains only hope to get a lot of conservative votes that will be cast 3rd party or not at all is to select a conservative VP. Unfortunately, I think he'll select Romney.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X