• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academic Stud Considering Shockers

Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Re: Academic Stud Considering Shockers

Originally posted by Denny Crane
    http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2008/08/10/news/doc489f7ab58d69b592894058.txt
    Wow!
    :good: :good:
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Now thats something!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Russell, 17, has visited Duke, Georgia Tech, and Wichita State universities and hopes to visit Northwestern University of Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Math and science are his best subjects, and he plans to study computer science.
        That's definitely some good company there.

Comment

I need more info. Something doesn't fit.

Maybe he was attracted to WSU by Dave Alexander's astronomy class.

Comment

There are some interesting stories in that paper, including this one.

Lizard reportedly found in salad at Applebee's

I tried the lizard in the salad thing one night with a Tri Delt and it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
              I need more info. Something doesn't fit.

Maybe he was attracted to WSU by Dave Alexander's astronomy class.
              Dave Alexander is now living in Idaho or Montana, if I recall correctly.

I looked at "Math and science are his best subjects, and he plans to study computer science" on the WSU webpage to see what distinguished information is available. I'm sure I missed a lot of interesting information; sorry.

Department of Biological Sciences
              Spring Fling 2008
              The department hosted a party for faculty, staff, students and their families at Cheney Lake on Saturday, June 7. Burgers, brats, and chicken were served for the dinner. Dr. Ray Fox and his pirate pals took some department folks on their sailboats sailing. Kayaks were also provided by these pirates.

Department Of Chemistry

Department of Geology

Department of Mathematics and Statistic

Professor Victor Isakov has received a grant to conduct research for the Department of Homeland Security.

Isakov, a WSU mathematics and statistics professor for nearly 20 years, recently received a 3-year, $450,000 grant from the National Geospatial Agency to conduct research for the Department of Homeland Security.

Department of Physics
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
              X